Calling St. Louis area poggers!!!

Started by bentrims, April 17, 2006, 08:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bentrims

Is there a Pog member in the St. Loius area that can help our project?
As many know, POG member Bill Cappel has a brother stationed in Iraq. Bill has found his brothers dream bike that takes him back to the wonder years. :) The bike (1971 TS 125 Duster) sits paid for about 30 miles south of St. Looey. I want to help get the bike to Bill so he can begin the process with the bike and have it ready for June 2007 when his brothers tour of duty ends. I will be going to the MOVMX round of AHRMA and maybe even an event on MOVMX before AHRMA comes to town. When I get the bike it will make it to Colorado in September. Anyone willing and able to pick it up and hold it until we can shuffle the duster?
Please Email me: Tom Benolkin - [email protected]  

Email direct

G Ellis

Tom.. I might be able to go get it for you. You have mail!!! Later Gary Ellis

Dennis D

If Gary can't get it for you I will. Dennis D [email protected]

G Ellis

Dennis D.. I live about 3hrs from St.Louis. Later Gary

bentrims

Gary,
The mail did not come through. Thank you for your willingness to help put this together guys. I will get the address from Bill.
Tom B

Dennis D

I live about twenty miles west of STL. Sounds like the bike may be down around Festus/Crystal City area. Not a deal for me as I go that way when I go to St. Joe to ride. I may go to the MOVMX race at Blue Springs so I could deliver it there for him. Dennis D

DKWRACER

Two Toms in Colorado, on Pentons? Sounds interesting....Tom, be sure to look me up, and keep me informed of your travel plans if coming to Colorado...Tom B..:D
Thomas Brosius

bentrims

Tom Brosius
You will see the Blue fenders on my Penton you set me up with so you can tell it apart form your bike.
TB

bentrims

Dennis & Gary,
Thanks again for the helpfulness. As it turns out, Bill decided to wait and let this bike go. I thought it was a done deal.
Tom B
PS which MX track on the MOVMX circuit gets the roughest[8]...whooped out [:0]and evil to ride[B)]?

tlanders

Tom,

You would love the Harpers track just south of Kansas City and Moberly is always awesome. We have two new tracks this year, can't wait to try them out, missed one already due to TOO MUCH WORK!!!

Teddy

bentrims

Teddy,

I hope I can make one. Mark Skarpohl sid he loves the new Harpers even if he did leave a collar bone down there. MOVMX is a good reason alone to live down there!