Happy Birthday JP

Started by Paul Danik, August 16, 2006, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

This Saturday, August 19th will be John Penton's 81st birthday. If any of you guys want to post a birthday wish I am sure that Dane will be glad to print it out and get it to his Uncle John.  

Happy Birthday Mr. Penton, thanks for keeping life interesting, unpredictabe and fun. I hope you enjoy your day, for you that may mean you will be on your bulldozer pushing stumps at the farm.

Paul Danik

firstturn

Happy Bithday Mr. Penton and thanks for all the wonderful times I have had with Pentons, the people that ride them and most of all all the wonderful people that make the Penton name what it is TODAY.  You and your Family are always in my Prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

Happy Birthday Mr Penton!!!Thank You for all of your hard work in giving us a bike that can't be beat!!

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Dennis Jones

Happy Birthday Mr. Penton. Your efforts have given me some of the Happiest days of my life.
Thank you very much

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Lew Mayer

Happy Birthday, Mr. Penton and Thanks! for what are STILL great motorcycles.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Dean531

Happy birthday Mr. Penton!!!

checkcrew

Happy B-Day Mr. Penton, i hope you enjoyed the photo that i gave to you from myself and Meteor M/C, i'm sure it brings back many fond memories. Pic. # 141 of you signing my sons shirt will be framed in my home for all to see, again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, best regards, Mike Sr. and Michael Jr.

Mike Gallagher - 71 Six- Day 125 Steel Tanker, 2- 1972 Six-Days, 73 Six-Day, 74 Six-day, 73 Jackpiner, 74 Mint 400, 76 MC5-400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Larry Perkins

Mr. Penton,

I hope you have the happiest of Birthdays.  Personally and as a group we could never thank you for all that you have done for motorcycling.  I have heard you say before that you might have never made the Pentons if someone else would have risen to the occasion.  I believe I can say for all that we are glad it was you that stood up and raised the bar.  I for one have been very blessed that motorcycles were the great love of my life and the Penton motorcycles have made that love a SWEET ride!  

When I see you at some of the events you are always on the move and I often comment that you move like you are on a mission.  I not only wish you a great Birthday with the family but also wish you MANY MANY more so that your mission will continue.  You have blessed many lives, may God continue to bless yours.

Larry Perkins

DKWRACER

Mister John Penton, thank you, and your heritage, and dedication to the the industry as a whole. My life has worth, because of you're efforts, don't know if this will ever happen again.

Thanks, for the bike! :)
 Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

swamp fox

Happy Birthday Mr. Penton, from the Palmetto state.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
04 BMW K12GT
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

Jeff D

Mr. Penton, I always look forward to seeing you at the ISDT Reunion Ride and I am truly humbled that you know me by name from among the hundreds of thousands of people you've met in your life.  One may call you many things...an inspiration, a visionary, the toughest of competitors, the wisest of businessmen...but you just take it all in stride, just doing what you knew was right in your heart.  God has blessed you richly in life.  You have turned that around and in turn given so much to the motorcycling community.  We are blessed by that.  May God continue to bless you each and every day.  Have a wonderful birthday, Mr. P!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

rob w

! Happy Birthday !
Mr. Penton

:)
You're an inspiration to us all.  

Bob Wardlow
Grand Rapids, MI.

sixdazed

Happy Birthday Mr Penton,Here's to Many More!!!!!Thank you for creating a motorcycle that has withstood the test of time,there's enough of these still around for me to relive my youth for the rest of my life.(just picked up my 14th Penton-another project of course!).So if i finish 1 bike a year that will get me to 65,if i make it that long.And i hope you are around then as well.Thank You Sir-and have a great birthday!!!!Regards,Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

crash carden

[:o)]Happy Birthday John Penton :D,and may you have many,many,more! Have a great day and thank you for the wonderful motorcycle,and thanks for all have done and still do for off road motorcycle racing. A proud owner of your Penton motorcycle's.
                  May God Bless you and your's
                     Go Team Penton! [:p]
                         Enjoy!            
                        Thank's again,Crash Carden

Kid Six Day

Happy Birthday Mr. Penton

And may you have a good many more
Alex Klein
Columbus,OH
\\\'73 Penton Six Day 125