ISDT Reunion

Started by thrownchain, September 07, 2006, 12:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

The guys over on the Hodaka site are hyping this one up, any POGgers headed that way?? It's a definate maybe for me, depending on finances. Don't have to ride, just hang out with the "Legends". Sounds like a good time. How about it Penton riders, any takers??

firstturn

Dan,
  There will be plenty of Penton riders at the reunion.  Making the ride just to visit and take pictures is a great time.  I hope you can make it.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Paul Danik

If anyone needs an entry form for the ISDTRR, Ron Rabolzi supplied us with some. If you email me your address I will send you one, I will also have some at tonights POG meeting.

Hope to see you guys at the event.

Paul

Joe Murphy

I will be there with Keith U's Penton 250 as my backup ride. I will be on a Rokon.
Joe Murphy

thrownchain

OK I'm going to put it on my to do list. I'll let you know when we get closer if I can make. Any lodging ideas??[^]

slvrbrdfxr

Dan,
Here's five Pentons that I know of planning to race. There will be two 175 Jackpiners and two 250 Harescramblers coming from the Tulsa, OK area. Larry Seale and myself plan to ride the JP's with Mike and John Husted aboard the 250 HS's. My brother Bob and my dad Nelson are heading down from Pittsburgh, PA. Bob will be riding a 175 Jackpiner. Hoping Larry, Bob and I can all ride the JP's together on the same row. I'm sure there will be alot more Pentons. It's a fun weekend and alot of nice bikes of all makes to see. Hope you can attend.
Dave McCullough

Mick Milakovic

Here's two more to the list:  Gary Ellis on his MC5 175 and me on my '75 Harescrambler [8D] Are we going to need lights and/or license plates on the bikes [?]

Mick

Dennis Jones

Dan, I'll be there on either my 73 Jackpiner or my 77 250 GS6. It's right in my back yard.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

thrownchain

The Hodaka website has a breif overveiw of what you need and what you don't. Seems like you have to have lights, but they don't have to work?? Check there for info.

johnnycrash

Hey a littel remember, on your way to the ISDT Reunion Ride stop by Dave Mungenast's Classic Motorcycles Museum in St Louis!

According to there web site, Thursday Oct. 26th they are having an "ISDE Reunion Open House" open to all. Meet many of the veterans of the ISDE competition 10am – 10pm at the museum. For further info call 314-481-1291 or //www.classicmotorcyclesllc.com

This is one not to miss!

Johnny B

thrownchain

This just turned into a 4 day weekend!![^]

BobJones

One of the biggest Hodaka fans is a good friend."Hodaka Dave". No way am I letting him go & I'm not. See you there.74 harescrambler.

Bob Jones
Show-me state
74 Harescrambler,72 Jackpiner,69 6-Day

Bob Jones
Show-me state
(2)74 Harescramblers,72 Jackpiner,68/69 6-Day,73 Harescrambler.

tlanders

I'll be there and Ron Ribolzi has asked me to be in charge of tech inspection. Yes you need to duct tape some lights on your bike but they don't have to work. Your foot pegs need not to be rigid. You need a kill button that works. Check your wheel and triple clamp bearings for tightness. Throttle needs to snap back unassisted and both brakes need to work. We will be checking wheel travel to stay within the AHRMA travel limits for each class. Premier, Classic and Sportsman bikes (pre 1975) 4" rear, 7" front. Historic class 1975-1977, 9" front and rear, newer than that it doesn't matter. Don't worry if your wheel travel is greater than what I just listed, we will have 1/4" spacers that can be put on your shocks to limit the travel. I think AHRMA charges $1 each for these. I look forward to seeing all of you, please say hello!!!!

I will be riding a Penton in the event, OF COURSE. I don't know which one until I get through with the next couple of AHRMA Cross Countries. I have competed in 5 different classes so far this year and which bike I ride will depend on which class needs the most attention!!!

It will be a great time, Ron and the Missouri Mudders do a great job.

Teddy

Tony Price

Who from the Houston, TX area is going that may have room for a frame and two motors?  A friend in Houston needs to get these to the ISDTRR.  

They are Hodaka related, but with a spare frame and a couple of motors, maybe one of the Hodies will finish this year, snicker snicker.......

Tony
Tony

Steve Minor

Can anyone recommend a Motel close by?
Steve Minor