1979 KTM MC 80 175cc

Started by 79mc80, September 07, 2006, 02:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

79mc80

Selling my 79 MC 80.  It is unrestored, but very original.  It is very possible that these tires are the original Metzelers.  Engine starts easily and runs awesome.  Gearbox, clutch, brakes all function as new.  The rear shocks do not appear to be blown or leaking and I find no damage on the frame.  This bike sat outside before I bought it, contributing to oxidation of the fenders.  They are in one piece, but thin and not very pretty.  Tank is reasonably good, and has been painted sucessfully with white/clear coat paint.  The only issue I am aware of is cracks in the front axle clamps which are part of the fork sliders.  These are magnesium and can be welded successfully by a professional.
I have several jpgs. of the machine and will be glad to forward them to those interested.  This is an extremely fast bike that is also very loud (my neighbors take issue, not I).  I have not seen many (if any) write ups or photos of another MC 80 175cc, some 250's are out there.

RWD
RWD

G Ellis

RDW you have mail. Later Gary:D:D:D

79mc80

Good morning!
I am sorry, but I am not finding any e-mail received at my Yahoo account.

Is the e-mail from you?

How can I help?

Regards,
RWD
Quotequote:Originally posted by G Ellis

RDW you have mail. Later Gary:D:D:D

RWD
RWD

G Ellis

Email me off line at [email protected] I would like to know, where you are located, price you are asking, and some photos if possible. I live in ILL. Later Gary