Penton 125 six days for sale or trade

Started by eastcoastrider, September 10, 2006, 10:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eastcoastrider

Not really sure what i got here. Hoping somebody can tell me what its worth. Might even consider trades. It has paint all over the frame .the guy i got it from says its from the race . Can some one shed  some light on this ? Motor is apart and piston is stuck in cylinder,crank is stuck  also. front and back brakes work. Thanks in advance. Russ
443-907-7455   or email   [email protected]

russ brumit
russ brumit

crash carden

Hello Russ,where is this bike located,and what would you be willing to trade for? Could you give me a frame and motor number? Frame # is on steering head, motor # is on right side of motor side case where the chain goes on the primary drive sprocket. Thanks for any help, Crash Carden. :D GO PENTON!

thrownchain

Nice bike lift, where did you aquire it?? And you have mail!!!

eastcoastrider

I bought it from sears . Paid 180.00 for it and worth every penny. They also have one for 80.00 . When you say i have mail do you mean in the forum or my personal mail?

russ brumit
russ brumit

thrownchain

Email, you have E mail, sent to your personal account to the address you posted.

eastcoastrider

Quotequote:Originally posted by crash carden

Hello Russ,where is this bike located,and what would you be willing to trade for? Could you give me a frame and motor number? Frame # is on steering head, motor # is on right side of motor side case where the chain goes on the primary drive sprocket. Thanks for any help, Crash Carden. :D GO PENTON!
I l live in elkton,md 21921  Trades? i dont know..., I just threw that in there. heres whats on the motor. 9031321  122  typ dkw  125l/6a  
 I will have to get the frame number wednesday. I'm on 12 hour shifts till then.

russ brumit
russ brumit

thrownchain

eastcoastrider

Yes, Cash will work just fine . :D   hers the number on the frame.

russ brumit
russ brumit

thrownchain

I'll still stay with my original offer. If you didn't get my E mail, let me know and I'll resend it.[^]

thrownchain

Hey man, I tried to bid on your E bay ad and it got pulled, I'm still interested if you could get a hold of me. thx   Dan

thrownchain