Started by RONBO66, September 11, 2006, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RONBO66

VINTAGE 1978 PENTON JACKPINER 175 CC
ENDURO, ON AND OFFROAD,light blue gas tank

MOTORCYCLE NEEDS CLUCTH, great motorcycle to refurbish

PRICE IS 900.00 $

E-MAIL RON FOR INFO at        ronbo662004gmail.com

( WILL NOT FALL FOR COUNTERFEIT CHECK AND TRANSFER SCAM )
RONALD L WEEKS

firstturn

THIS MOTORCYCLE WAS RACED AT THE 48TH AMA

?? What 48th?  Thanks.  Sorry I don't know what you mean.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

G Ellis

Ron where are you located? Do you have the frame number? Does it have a white tank and orange frame? Or does it have a orange tank and silver frame? Would like some photos email me at [email protected] Later Gary

Lee Brown

Ron can you send me some pics of the scooter and engine serial numbers, where might you be located thx Lee.....

Mike Lenz

This is actually a 79 175 mc-80 if it is Ron Drakes bike. Nice unrestored shape, good mechaniclly.

RONBO66

SANFORD, MAINE
VINTAGE 1978 PENTON JACKPINER 175 CC
ENDURO, ON AND OFFROAD

THESE MOTORCYCLES WERE ONLY BUILT FOR TEN YEARS; THERE IS MANY NEW PARTS AVAILIBLE ONLINE.

THIS MOTORCYCLE WAS RACED AT THE 48TH AMA

MOTORCYCLE NEEDS CLUCTH

PRICE IS 900.00 $
SANFORD, MAINE 04073

RONALD L WEEKS
RONALD L WEEKS

RONBO66

Quotequote:Originally posted by Lee Brown

Ron can you send me some pics of the scooter and engine serial numbers, where might you be located thx Lee.....

do you have another email address? I do not know how to add pictures here. motorcycle is in sanford, maine

Ron

RONALD L WEEKS
RONALD L WEEKS

Tony Price

I think "48th AMA" may be the ISDTRR in Dalton in '03.

Tony
Tony

bkinnon

Ron, I am in Minot Maine, near Lewiston. Can you send me some pictures? I have too many Pentons now, but since you are close, I may take a look.

[email protected]

If anyone here is looking, interested, or buys this, I probably can help with picking it up or arranging for delivery. I travel a lot in New England, and as far west as Albany, NY.

Bill

Downeast Pentons- Central Division
Downeast Pentons- Central Division

thrownchain

I'd be interested, but would also like to see some pictures. Either digital or good old paper, I'll mail them back ASAP. Or if someone up in that area could eyeball it and give a reasonable discription of it I'd appreciate it. Albany would not be a problem for me. Sight unseen I'll offer $700. Let me know.  thx  Dan

thrownchain

Ron, I tried to send an E mail, but AOL says your address is non viable. Some other way to contact you?????

OUCWBOY

Guys,
This is a 1973 JP. frame number starts with 7 - 305xxxxx.
Ron's email is actually [email protected]

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

RONBO66

THIS 1973 PENTON JACK PINER FOUND A NEW HOME IN NH. TODAY 02/10/2007 THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HELP....

RON

RONALD L WEEKS
RONALD L WEEKS

Rain Man

Hi Ron, if you have anymore vintage inclinations, I'm in Limington Me, and know how to get to Sanford, via the trails
 I'm always looking to ride with other fellow pentonites in our local
cheers

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons