Vinduro? How to access

Started by t20sl, September 23, 2006, 01:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t20sl

I guess I am missing something.  How do I get into Vinduro Yahoo group?  I am a member but nothing happens other than the DZW picture shows up and a list of non accessible items on left side of page. Help, Ted

Tony Price

Ted,

Are you on the Vinduro.com site?  If so, click the Vinduro logo and it will take you to the group home page where you can sign in.

If you are on the group home page, there should be a link to sign in.

Another idea is to sign into your Yahoo e-mail account then click into the site, you will already be logged in to Yahoo at that point.

Tony
Tony

t20sl

Tony:  Yes I do that and sign it at the very top but nothing changes on the screen except that it shows me signed in.  Ted

Tony Price

Hmm.  I don't know what's up with that.  I've been dropping in all day and haven't had any problems.

It won't let you click on messages?  

Do you have any old messages booked marked?  You might be able to back door it that way....

Tony
Tony

Dennis D

Ted, Have you joined the Vinduro group and been approved?
Not that is a big deal but they have gone to that to
get rid of the spam and links to non vintage bike stuff if
you catch my drift... Dennis D

t20sl

Tony/Dennis: I think so.  I was in the site one time awhile back.  The site shows me logged in at the very top.  Is the menu down the side supposed to be in blue and not black?  Mines in black except for the "HOME" word.  Ted

Dwight Rudder

If you are a member you might check to see if you are Bouncing.
Dwight

//WWW.VINDURO.COM
Or Yahoogroups.com & Search for VINDURO.

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.