Dave Mungenast Book

Started by Paul Danik, October 17, 2006, 11:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

I just visited the Classic Motorcycles Museum website and see that the Museum is selling the Dave Mungenast book on ebay. For anyone who doesn't know, the Museum was a pet project of Dave's and it is quite a place. If I am not mistaken book sales will benifit the Museum.  Click on the link below to get to the Museum's website and to a direct link to the ebay auction, this is an easy and quick way to get your copy of this great book.
.http://www.classicmotorcyclesllc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=142

Paul

thrownchain

Are these going to be available from Ed Youngblood also??

Kip Kern

May I say it is an outstanding book!  Loved every page and picture!  What a great family with great family values;)

EdY

I do not plan to offer the Mungenast book on my Motohistory web site.  This project was funded by the Mungenast family, and I will not compete with them for sales.  The book is also available through Whitehorse Press.  I recommend that interested parties buy the book from Whitehorse or through the Classic Motorcycle LLC web site.

I plan to be at the ISDTR reception at Classic next Thursday, and I can autograph books for anyone who is interested, but Classic will be conducting the sales.

Ed Youngblood

thrownchain

pakala

Paul,Ed,
Will there be copys for sale at the Museum Thursday eveing?
                 Paul(socal),Soon Midwest bound and Down......

EdY

Yes, there will be Mungenast books for sale at the Classic reception in St. Louis next Thursday evening.  It runs from 6 to 10.  You can find directions on the Classic web site.

Paul Danik

Paul,

I just checked the link from Classic to ebay and saw that the book is gone from ebay. I will try to talk with Dave Larsen tomorrow at Classic and see how they plan on selling the book.  If they use ebay as a sales tool they need to have a number of books available as a buy it now item.

Paul