tyran roller for sale

Started by erickson-36, October 27, 2006, 09:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erickson-36

i have a pretty nice tyran for sale. no motor but is complete minus the air cleaner. even has a nice "pancake" pipe on it. have photos. make an offer,i know they are a rare beast but have no idea what they are worth.
steve    720-260-6722

bentrims

Steve,
Welcome to the POG former Minnesotan! I am glad to hear you got a 6 Days for the Colorado MX series. Its a great idea to join up and get the POG quarterly newletter too. You will find this group to be instrumental in your success.

Most of them forgot more than we ever knew about race bikes:)...and thats not a dig on their average age either.;)

Let me know your 125 Mods progress and what you think of the final outcome. You have alot of work ahead[:p]
Tom B

erickson-36

thanks tom,
can't wait to get started!! thanks for all the great info!

Steve,
Welcome to the POG former Minnesotan! I am glad to hear you got a 6 Days for the Colorado MX series. Its a great idea to join up and get the POG quarterly newletter too. You will find this group to be instrumental in your success.

Most of them forgot more than we ever knew about race bikes:)...and thats not a dig on their average age either.;)

Let me know your 125 Mods progress and what you think of the final outcome. You have alot of work ahead[:p]
Tom B
[/quote]

thrownchain

What kind of money are you looking for and where are you located??

thrownchain

Actually I've already contacted you and have ageed to the price you quoted, hopefully you'll follow through.

erickson-36

its all yours throwchain,as we agreed. have fun with it
thanks...steve

thrownchain