Started by engr, November 01, 2006, 06:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

engr

After attending the 10th Annual Leroy Winters Memorial ISDT Reunion Ride, (as an spectator),and meeting some fantastic riders, this morning I sent my application to the Penton Owners Group. We've been street (touring) riding for quite some time, It's been over 40 years since I've done enduro, and my wife and I had an enjoyable time mingling with many there and especially the Penton crew.....
Looks like I got "Bit" and am now looking to get a six-day.
ENGR

firstturn

engr,
  Welcome to the Penton Owner's Group site.  It was a pleasure meeting you and your Wife and THANK YOU for driving over a 100 miles round trip to return Steve Pauk's(spelling may not be right) tool bag.  Steve accidently left his tool bag in your van when you picked him up walking back to the camping area.  I enjoyed seeing the picture of you in the Museum and also the pictures of your Scrambler.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

engr

Ron,

My wife & I were very impressed with how the Penton crew made us feel welcome. I'm convinced that once you've done "dirt" it stays in your blood... We're looking forward to finding out about the next event and to see ya'll again.

Many Thanks,
ENGR

2003 Harley Ultra
1967 Honda 305 scrambler
1972 Honda SL100
Wanted: Six Day

Tony Price

Welcome ENGR!

Sorry I miised you in Park Hills, but I look forward to meeting you in New Blaine.

Tony
Tony

OhioTed

Glad to have you folks as part of the group.  There is an excellent POG activity coming up in early February, which you may wish to consider attending.  It is "Penton Day at the AMA", when we all descend on the AMA Heritage Museum.  A great time, with many fine Penton motorcycles on display, and lots of neat folks in attendance.  I do have a 125 Six Day project bike available.  Please drop me a line if you would like details.

engr

Ohio Ted,
Thanks for the info on the POG event in February.
I've search around and did not find an activity calendar anywhere listing when & where for various vintage events. I've recently closed a deal on a six day. Many Thanks for your offer.
I'll drop you an email.
Thanks,
ENGR Gene

rich allison

Ted, I sent you a e-mail    Thanks

Rich Allison
Rich