AHRMA reorganizes

Started by wfopete, November 11, 2006, 08:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfopete

Such is life today:

http://ahrma.org/whatsnew.htm

Pete Petrick

'01 KTM EXC 520, '74 YZ 250, '86 Honda XR 250, '71 Hodaka 100, '74 SUZUKI TM 400, '73 Penton Jackpiner
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

farmer58za

I'm an outsider to all this, but if the AHRMA website is the correct version of events, the only people benefitting from this are the lawyers. A real pity.

Surely Mr Ianucci must realise that AHRMA and Team Obsolete need to be on the same racetrack (riding in the same direction).

My 2c worth

Regards

David
'75 KTM GS250
'75 KTM GS400
Regards

David

Larry Perkins

Selfishness rarely sees straight.

Larry P

Merlin

.............not soon enough.................
Quote: Thomas Jefferson, We are all born ignorant, some work to remain that way.
 Quote:Peter Villacaro, \\"it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught\\".

Paul Danik

I for one wish the folks at AHRMA the best of luck with their reorganization.  AHRMA provided me with the means to get back into dirtbikes after being away from them for a few years and I sure owe them a debt of graditude.  

To the Men and Women who are putting in what has to be many hours of hard work and possibly some sleepless nights to keep the AHRMA ship afloat, THANK YOU.

Paul

Mick Milakovic

Ditto, Paul!  Every organization has it's problems, but it's generally the hard work of a few that keep it going.

Mick

lksseven

Paul,

you are so right.  Here Here!

Larry Seale
I choose to ride
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time

behindbars

I hope that the folks at AHRMA know that we are not all against them. I'm sure that many of them could use a boost these days. I can only imagine how unappreciated many of them must feel. Well said Paul.

James Jorgensen
Red Bud, Michigan
74 1/2 Mint Enduro
74 1/2 Mint MX
74 Scrambler 250
James Jorgensen
Red Bud, Michigan
74 1/2 Mint Enduro
74 1/2 Mint MX
74 Scrambler 250

Larry Perkins

Most all the hired ones have turned in resignations.

Larry P