Wanted

Started by fishshaman, December 15, 2006, 03:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishshaman

1981-82 KTM 25o or 390 Enduro. Mechanically sound.

DKWRACER

fishaman, I have an RV390, might be FS, won't be cheap tho.
Tom Brosius
[email protected]
(Denver)
Thomas Brosius

fishshaman

I'll pay a fair price, but I think the model is the GS, not sure.  I will be doing some trail riding a few times a year, so I don't really want a show quality bike.  I also want to sell off my 73 Six Days, it's just to small for me to ride, it has most original stuff except for plastic fenders and lights.

DKWRACER

fishaman, tried to send you an email and rcd. a non-deliverable reply, would need your correct email address etc....
Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

thrownchain

Hey. Where's that 6 day located and what kind of $$ are you looking for??  thx  Dan

fishshaman

S. E. Michigan.  I realy don't have any idea what it worth.   The bottom end and trans was gone through by a local dealer.  Newer piston and bore.  Some new parts, seat cover, exhaust pipe tail end, foot pegs, gas tank petcocks, air filter (stock air box/new intake bellows), good/newer tires.  seeping fork seals, weak front brake, no kick stand.   Fitted with a Mikuni and starts easy and runs outstanding, have origanal carb and spare new piston.  Not a show quality bike but you could put gas in it and finish a 50 mile trail ride with confidence, or maybe further if you could stand the beating. My guess is $800 to $1,200???
Bob [email protected].

chicagojerry

do you have any pictures of the 6day? [email protected]
chi jer