Rickman/Zundapp parts

Started by behindbars, January 10, 2007, 08:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

behindbars

I'm looking for parts for a 73 Rickman/Zundapp Six Day replica. This is the red model, not the earlier blue one. I need the headlight brackets, headlight, switch assembly, speedo and mount, and original hardware for the number panels. Does anyone know if these bikes came with turn signals? There are mounts and wires on the frame for them, but I just can't find much info on this model. Any info or leads appreciated. If anyone can use a spare Rickman frame I've got a good one that's just sitting outside rusting away. I'll have to check, but it's either a 72 Rickman/Z chassis or maybe a 73 model. Nothing broken and it's solid. Free to any Pogger who will come and pick it up. I also have a NOS 73 R/Z MX tail section, and a clean swingarm off a 71 or 72 Rickman/Z/Hodaka for swapping if that will help.

James Jorgensen
Red Bud, Michigan
74 1/2 Mint Enduro
74 1/2 Mint MX
74 Scrambler 250
James Jorgensen
Red Bud, Michigan
74 1/2 Mint Enduro
74 1/2 Mint MX
74 Scrambler 250

Okie

Hey James
I'm interested in your Rickman stuff.  Unfortinally I'm in OKlahoma.  As far as I know the blue Rickman's didn't have turn signals.  but the later red ones did.  Maybe some one changed the colors on your bike it is easy to do.  I have a blue tanker and a couple of enduro red tankers and a red MX.. I might suggest going to MBZ ignition for the Zundapp as the Bosh electronic was very unreliable.  
Contact number is 405 919 19 45.
Thanks
Dane

Have fun and the day will take care of it's self.
Have fun and the day will take care of it\\\'s self.

behindbars

Hi Dane. Funny how things work out because I found all the electrical parts and the speedo on ebay about a week ago. [:p] I had to buy most of the glass and the tank to get the stuff so I'll have a few more parts that I won't be needing. I've had the bike for years and had been posting adds for the headlight and speedo every now and then for what seems like forever. I also found a newly posted image on the web showing the bike with all the accessories including the turn signals. It is the 73 model and is in amazingly original shape. It did have the rear taillight, but the rest of the electrical parts were removed before I picked it up. The bars/cables/levers, Dunlop chain, English Dunlop tires, grips, Dunlop rims, ect are all original and in great shape. I can't wait to get the accessories mounted. What parts do you need for your Rickman?

James Jorgensen
Red Bud, Michigan
74 1/2 Mint Enduro
74 1/2 Mint MX
74 Scrambler 250
James Jorgensen
Red Bud, Michigan
74 1/2 Mint Enduro
74 1/2 Mint MX
74 Scrambler 250