Wanted 72 plus 125 six day

Started by MattyQ, February 08, 2007, 04:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattyQ

Hello everyone I am new to the board, great board/web site!!   In my recent search for a vintage dirt bike to help re-live my youth.  I have come across a few Pentons on E-bay, and did some research.  Now I am hooked! Looking for one for week-end use, some of the ones I have seen are way too nice to get dirty!   If anyone comes across any in the southeast a 72+ 125 six day near Atlanta I would appreciate it!  

Thanks I am enjoying reading all the knowledgeable posts on this site!

Matt Quinlan

Matthew Quinlan

thrownchain

Keep an eye on this board and on other listing sites, something may come your way. Just be ready to buy when it does. Good luck.  [^]

Tom C

Hi Matt

I have only been on the "board" for about 2 weeks and have talked to a couple of real good guys. I am also looking for a 125 six days bike.  i live in Nh so if you hear of one up here let me know.  I did talk to a guy around Atlanta over the weekend that has a 73 125 for sale.  He also has the bike listed on Craig's list atlanta.  His name is Mike and the phone # is 770 289 0869.
Good luck
Tom C

checkcrew

Tom C. you have mail.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ. - 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72, 73, 74, 125-6 Day's, 73 Jackpiner
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

thrownchain

Hey, Tom C, a little less than a year ago, I picked up a 74 Penton Six Day in NH. There up there, just have to keep looking. Wasn't in very good shape, but I'll make it right.  good luck,   Dan

lane47

I am a step ahead of MattyQ, I owned a couple of Pentons in my youth, and wasn't smart to hold on to them, now I want (need) them back!
If anyone spots anything down this way, let me know!
There are some great people on this site, and members of POG, they will help us all, if we can be patient!
Lane
TN
SixDay (in '72)
JP     (in '74)

MattyQ

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom C

Hi Matt

Tom ,

Thanks for the info , I spoke with the guy in Atlanta and it's  sold.
I will let you know if i see anything in your area . thanks for your help !

Matty Q

Matthew Quinlan

MattyQ

Lane ,

Thanks for the info , I will wait my turn not a problem.  That one that was in Atlanta on Craigslist last week. A guy from Chattanooga drove down and bought it.

Matthew Quinlan

littlebigmandkw50

The guy in atlanta also has a rickman zundapp, 78 maico440 gp, and a couple of dkws for sale. unless the guy from chattanooga buys all his stuff.

littlebigmandkw50

I just remembered a buddy of mine has a nice jackpiner he was talking about selling, for  a pretty reasonable price( he said 700. at one time) it ran good and looks good. Give me a call at 678-849-1961 I live on the south side of ATL. Matt. Thanks Gary![8]

don howard