72 six days wanted

Started by Tom C, March 03, 2007, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom C

Hi Guys
I am still looking for a '72 Penton six days in good+, original or restored condition. I know it's a tough year to find.
Any help would be appreciated
Tom C

MattyQ

Tom ,

Here is one out in California , needs some work .

How far is your range your looking ?  Are you set on a 72 ?

72 Penton
Runs, all parts except fenders. $1,000.00 firm. Mike, evenings/weekends 530-872-7977

Matthew Quinlan

Tom C

Matt
A couple of folks have sent me info on the bike in Ca.  I think that bike has some potential, the downsisde is the cost to ship to New Hampshire is 3/4 the cost of the bike. I really would like a 72, since that was the year I had originally,  but if nothing turns up I may go with a '73.  Do you know of anyone making replacement metal fenders for a '72?
Tom C

MattyQ

Tom C , I know what your talking about with shipping and crating. I was considering that bike too, I did get a 240.00 quote to ship it , then I would have to worry about crating it too .  I live in Atlanta , Ga if you need me to look at or crate any up one for you or store it , let me know I would be happy to help.  The good ones move quickly , like people have told me be ready with cash.  

I don't know about the fenders , I would ask out on the board .

Q

Matthew Quinlan

Tom C

Hi Guys
Thanks for all of the emails about bikes available.  I did come to a verbal agreement on a 72 today. The other good news is that I can pick it up in 5 or so hour drive. I am anxious as can be to get it hopefully next weekend.:D
Thanks
Tom