ISDT Qualifier Warm-Ups

Started by tlanders, April 09, 2007, 11:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

How many Poggers do we have coming???? The Hodaka guys are coming!!!Penton's SHOULD be the dominate bike represented at an event like this. It's not too late sign up. Email me at [email protected].

Teddy

Ernie Phillips

We're in.  My son, Christopher, and I are coming.  We are new to this vintage stuff and Combs sounds like a great event to get started at - a little route riding, some specials and grass track/MX.  We plan to camp too.

We have spent the last 2 months getting a '71 and '72 Six Day in shape to ride.  Now, can I get myself "in shape" in two weeks?  (you know the answer to that)  Looking forward to seeing lots and lots of Pentons and meeting fellow Poggers.  Keep a look-out for the Lillian Swamp Trophy Team.

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

tmc3c

Teddy, I will be coming back for some more abuse!![:p]I have never slept so good sitting in my chair after the ride.I snored so loud I woke myself up!:D

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

pketchum

Teddy,

You can count on myself and Allen Brown (from PA)to ride this event.  Everyone makes us feel so welcome and the TWO DAYS of riding is second to none.  It will be fun to make new friends and reestablish old acquaintences.

Phil
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

brian kirby

I dont have a Penton to ride yet, but I'll be there as part of the Lillian Swamp Trophy Team with my cousins Ernie and Christopher.

Hi Phil, see you there.

Lillian Swamp Trophy Team

Brian
Brian

pketchum

You experts better watch out 'cause Brian rides like the wind and weighs just as much.  I think his buddies are recruited a ringer for their team.  Brian, please introduce me to Lillian.  She sounds cute or is that the name of your team?

Phil
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

rd400pi

Teddy,
  My brother and I will be there on our Penton Hare Scramblers.  Trying out some new Super Trapps so, hopefully we won't make so much racket.  Can't wait.  Cheers.

Mike H.
  Tulsa POG Chapter

chicagojerry

regrettably, i have a family commitment that prevents me from making it.:(  it seems that i always have a conflict on any of the isdt reunion type events. i hope that everyone has a great time and i'm sure that i will see many of you in the short term future. currently building a 250 harescrambler to race some of the CC races with. the 400 mint is a handful in the woods.     chi jer

brian kirby

Phil,

The Lillian Swamp Riding Club was founded in 1956 by my Mom and Uncle. It is named for the nearby swamp in Lillian, AL where we all learned to ride. The Lillian Swamp Riding Club will have two teams at the Warmup, a Trophy and a Vase team. I tried to scrounge up a Six Day to ride instead of my Can-Am so we could have an all Six Day Trophy team, but couldnt make it happen.

Brian
Brian

Joe Murphy

I will be trail riding a '76 175 and riding it in the qualifier if  I don't have the 490 Maico enduro set up quite right..
Joe Murphy

tlanders

The Jack Piner is the PERFECT bike for this event. I couldn't imagine riding a 490 Maico (breako?) for 80 miles.

Teddy

joeysixdays

Hey Teddy,

We'll be down on Friday, mid-afternoon. Myself, Craig Hayes and Dave Campbell will be traveling together. Looking forward to some fun in them Arkansas hills!! Can't wait.

Joe Cartwright

"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson
\\"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.\\"
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

tlanders

Hey Joe,

Dave Lamberth is NOT coming. I told him you were going to miss him!!!! I can't wait, been working too hard lately. Are you ready for the "Panty Cross"?

Teddy

joeysixdays

That's too bad, I was hoping Dave would be there. We had a good battle last year. I'm afraid to ask what exactly a "Panty Cross" is? Guess i'll have to wait until the weekend to find out. Just checked the 10-day, looks like a good weekend ahead. Maybe some t-storms on Sunday, but otherwise sunny and warm!!

Joe

"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson
\\"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.\\"
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

brian kirby

Dave broke his collar bone at Diamond Dons in the Post Vintage CC race. I dont know how bad it was, but I started a row behind him and when I got there he was still a little groggy. It looked like a pretty bad get off.

Brian
Brian