For Sale 1972 Penton Six Day MX

Started by firstturn, July 05, 2007, 04:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

For sale 1972 Penton Six Day 125.  Restoration completed last year by Rod Gorzny.  Very nice bike with alloy fenders and zero time on it since restoration. For detail or pictures please email me off this site or call me @ 832.722.0408  $3500 OBO.  Bike can be delivered to Mid Ohio.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rpage11

So you wait until a week or two before I show up and put all these bikes up for sale huh?

Now I'm going to have to ask Cubfan1968 (Rod) to come down from Nebraska and be my sponsor while visiting.

The Tucson/Texas Chapter meeting might have to include Nebraska too.  Rod can you  be there to sponsor me if I experience difficulty or emotional distractions?  I promise not to ask to borrow money.

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com

bentrims

Hey Skip,
Are you making it to Mid-0?
Tom B

firstturn

Skip,
  Let me know when you are going to be in town and I will have the local Sheriff have a deputy here to keep you out of the garage.  Actually I may have the same distractions when I visit you....[:0].  The Freddie Spencer collection is waiting for you when you get here[:p].  Looking forward to you visiting and have Rod fly in.  Lets see that would be the TTN POG Meeting.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rpage11

Hi Tom
Doesn't look good for Mid Ohio, got 16 jobs going right now, but I haven't totally crossed it off the calander.  Have fun if I don't see you there, we'll get together soon.

Ron, so you think TNT wouldn't be good?

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ

cubfan1968

Skip its a 12 step program not a 12 bike program. [:o)]

Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

firstturn

I now have better pictures of the 125 and have sent them out to people that have made a request.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Thanks for all the interest and good questions on the '72 Penton.  It is sold and going to a good home.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rpage11

Congratulations to whomever bought the bike.  They are getting one nice bike.  I think my 73 125 is my favorite bike to just go out and ride around.

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ