MC-5 400

Started by rich allison, July 16, 2007, 12:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rich allison

A friend of mine just came into possesion of a 400 I think, here are the #'s off of the frame -550 05654. he is a Bultaco and Vincent nut so he doesn't want to keep it. Looks like it has been sitting for a long time, Piston is stuck, gears seem to work, everything is there. He's not looking to make a fortune just what ever is fair. I only live about 30 miles from M/O can deliver it there. To much motor for me or would be in my garage. Thanks

Rich
Millersburg,Ohio
Rich

chicagojerry

hi, i'm interested and close by too. please drop me a line at
[email protected]    or call my cell phone.. 440 213 5146
chi jer

Bob Seymour

Rich,  If your friend doesnt do a deal with Jerry, I would be interested in getting a look. Can some pics of the bike be emailed to me? I can pick up in the Mid-Ohio area also.  email me at: [email protected]                    Thanks, Bob

fastkat1

Hi Rich:

Were you able to come up with any pictures of the 400?  I live in Columbus and am racing at Mid Ohio so pickup is not an issue.  Thanks for any info.

Dave Katzmeyer
41c

rich allison

I will try to get some pictures in the next couple nites and maybe my better half can show me how to put them on here. Thanks

Rich
Millersburg,Ohio
Rich

Bob Seymour

Rich, If you get a moment, give me a call on my cell @ 412-812-6453. I'd like to get some more detail and your take on the bike's condition etc. Still interested in any pics that you can email me also.    Thanks, Bob