Pentons and parts

Started by penut, November 17, 2000, 09:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penut

This is the Pennut, I am new at the computer scene so please, bear with me I'll answer all thanks.

steve talbott
steve talbott

don miller

How about any 125 parts?  I need a tank, seat and a complete moto-plat ingition including a coil.

don miller

How about any 125 parts?  I need a tank, seat and a complete moto-plat ingition including a coil.

don miller

don miller

Larry Perkins

Don,
   I probably have some of the stuff you need in used parts and I have over two tons of new parts.  If I can help e-mail me at [email protected].

PanhandleWillie

I'm looking for a Swingarm for a 1972 Penton 6-day 125.

E-mail me at
[email protected]

Thank You.

~Panhandle
~Panhandle

Larry Perkins

Panhandle Willie,
I have new swingarm and maybe used.  You can e-mail on parts [email protected].

john elliott

If you ae still interested I have 74 6 day bike and parts bike do not know values of itams make fair offer I have like new manual and parts manual so if you have part ID I can match them up

auggie

Have you still got these pentons parts?  I am looking for some accessary items(headlight, light switch to mention a few). What have you got?

Steve Talbott

I still have a bunch of parts,250 &400 stuff only.Tanks a couple of frames, a75' mc5 frame with longstroke forks,a73' some motor parts also.Thanks Steve

Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott

gosiier

I recently got an old six-day from my dad.  I am looking for an engine rebuild kit (gaskets, bearings, rings, ect).  Anybody know where I can get these parts at?

Gabe

wdussell

This is where I picked up most of my parts:

Alan Buehner
   5818 Detroit Avenue
   Cleveland   OH   44102
   Phone   216-651-6559   Ext.
   Fax:   216-651-1620

Also try:

H&H KTM
   Barry Higgins
   8820 BRIGHT STAR ROAD
   DOUGLASVILLE   GA   30134
   Phone   770-920-1371   Ext.
   Fax:   770-920-9198
   //www.ktmworld.com

Both were very helpful.

Bill

bigdanracer

Hi I am looking for a manual and front brakes, and penton seat cover for a 77, 250 mc5. Thanks Dan at [email protected]
Quotequote:
Don,
   I probably have some of the stuff you need in used parts and I have over two tons of new parts.  If I can help e-mail me at [email protected].

Posting 07/2002
Yucaipa CA.
Age 51, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s.