11th Leroy Winters Memorial ISDT Reunion Ride

Started by Jeff D, September 17, 2007, 12:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight Rudder

Quotequote:Originally posted by Lew Mayer

Have FUN, Guys. I'm goin' to Barber.

Lew Mayer

Lew, You can do both, I am . I race the Barber CC on Sat. and a modern H/S on Sun. and the next weekend I attend the ISDTR. Wouldn't miss it.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

tlanders

Dwight, you were incredible last year at Barber!!! I don't know how a guy on a 50cc bike can win the overall????!!!!???? When you would pass me, I was able to keep up with you for approximately 27 seconds. Can't wait to see you again.

Teddy

Dwight Rudder

Teddy, you give me too much credit. I cheated. I rode a 125cc Hodaka Combat Wombat. I am again this year but my ISDTR Hodaka. There were a couple of Husqvarna giving me fits last year. A Husky 125 and a Husky 250. I am riding a 100cc Hercules K100GS at the ISDTR the next week. We are thinking hard about riding Penton CMF frame bikes at the 2008 ISDTR.  Greg Holder on a 72 Berkshire 100, Dave Crain on a 72 Six Day 125, and myself on a 1973 Jackpiner 175.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Quotequote:Originally posted by tlanders

Dwight, you were incredible last year at Barber!!! I don't know how a guy on a 50cc bike can win the overall????!!!!???? When you would pass me, I was able to keep up with you for approximately 27 seconds. Can't wait to see you again.

Teddy

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

Dwight Rudder

Does anyone know if Jack or Jeff is coming to ride ? I heard Jack was coming with John for sure. I heard Dane is coming but not riding as is Doug Wilford.  I wish Tommy would come ride with us. Wouldn't it be great to have the 3 Penton boys on Pentons again for the ISDTR ?
Cher'o

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

Jeff D

Mr. P and Jack are coming and Jeff is a fairly strong possible at this point, according to the esteemed Mr. Danik from Mars.  Dane is coming as are Carl Cranke and Fred Cameron.  Harry Heileman emailed me about the Ride a couple of weeks ago and hopes to finally come.  His work has prevented him from doing so in past years.  No word on Bill Uhl, but I suspect his free travel time will be used for his induction into the Hall of Fame!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Rocketman

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dwight Rudder

We now have 30 vinduro members confirmed

"The Emperor" Andre Ming '82 Canned Ham 175 riding 50+
Brian Kirby '72 Penton 125 Classic Expert
Ernie Phillips '72 Penton Berkshire Classic Intermediate
Christopher Phillips '73 Penton Six Day Classic Intermediate
Arthur Hart '71 Alpina 250 or Ossa SDR 60+ Novice
Wendell Phillips '73-4-5-? Honda big bore XL175 50+ Novice
Dennis D 73 Ossa SDR 250
Crazy Tom 69 Ossa Pioneer 250
Harry "Har-Cules" LaClair 1976 GS125/7 Historic 200 Intermediate
Gary "Rabbit" Travis '79 Husky WR 250 or '80 Can Am 175
Dennis Brown 1967 Husky Cross Classic Intermediate
Andy B. 1974 Bultaco Alpina 250
Mike Bowman in SC 1972 Ossa 250 Pioneer
Jeff DeBell 75 Desert Phantom or the Beemer
John Heger 1980 250WR Husky +50 Intermediate
Jeff Heger 1982 175PE Suzuki +50 Intermediate
Tom H 1974 400WR Husky +50 Expert
"Phast Phil" Ketchum 1976 Hercules 175G/7A Historic 200 Intermediate
Vance 1976 GS125/7A Historic 200 Novice
Keith Taylor 1977 SWM RS175GS Historic 200 novice
Kyle Taylor 1978 SWM RS250GS PV open
Jesse McCarter 185 Suzuki or IT125 yamaha 60+novice
Dwight Rudder 1972 K100GS Hercules Classic Exp.
Greg Holder 1972 K125GS Hercules Sportsman Exp.
Lee Clark 1971 K125GS Hercules Classic Int.
Chip Thomas 1982 SWM440GS PV Open Int
Okie 1972 Scruffy/1974 250 Mag Husky/175 Rickman 60+ PV Int/Ex
Bob Rigby 390WR Husqvarna
Marcus Rigby 1976 GS175/7a Hercules
David Wilson - '61 650 Triumph/AMC Rickman, Premier Expert

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

That's an impressive list.  Where are all those Hercules coming from?
I used to want one back in the day, but had no money then.

72 Six-Days
72 Six-Days

wfopete

I talked with Lynn Burton (his club is hosting the event). From the sounds of it the ISDTRR should have a great turnout.

Pete Petrick
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Dwight Rudder

Quotequote:Originally posted by Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

Lew, You can do both, I am . I race the Barber CC on Sat. and a modern H/S on Sun. and the next weekend I attend the ISDTR. Wouldn't miss it.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

tlanders

Teddy

Dwight Rudder

Teddy, you give me too much credit. I cheated. I rode a 125cc Hodaka Combat Wombat. I am again this year but my ISDTR Hodaka. There were a couple of Husqvarna giving me fits last year. A Husky 125 and a Husky 250. I am riding a 100cc Hercules K100GS at the ISDTR the next week. We are thinking hard about riding Penton CMF frame bikes at the 2008 ISDTR.  Greg Holder on a 72 Berkshire 100, Dave Crain on a 72 Six Day 125, and myself on a 1973 Jackpiner 175.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Quotequote:Originally posted by tlanders

Teddy

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

Dwight Rudder

Does anyone know if Jack or Jeff is coming to ride ? I heard Jack was coming with John for sure. I heard Dane is coming but not riding as is Doug Wilford.  I wish Tommy would come ride with us. Wouldn't it be great to have the 3 Penton boys on Pentons again for the ISDTR ?
Cher'o

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

Jeff D

Mr. P and Jack are coming and Jeff is a fairly strong possible at this point, according to the esteemed Mr. Danik from Mars.  Dane is coming as are Carl Cranke and Fred Cameron.  Harry Heileman emailed me about the Ride a couple of weeks ago and hopes to finally come.  His work has prevented him from doing so in past years.  No word on Bill Uhl, but I suspect his free travel time will be used for his induction into the Hall of Fame!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Paul Danik

Just to clarify, after Jeff went with Jack to the Portland AHRMA event, I mentioned to Jack it would be great to get Jeff to the ISDTRR.  Jack agreed, but I really don't know where that stands at this time. It would be great to see him attend.

Paul

tmc3c

I would love to see Tom also make it!

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler