OT: Hercules 7 speed manuals on CD-ROM

Started by sachsmx, October 10, 2007, 07:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachsmx

I have offered these for sale many years ago and am thinking of making another run of these CDs since there has been a lot of interest in these bikes since then.
The CDs have hundreds of high resolution scanned pages of information on the Sachs/Hercules 7 speed enduros as well as the very rare 250 MX GP bikes of 1978. Besides the engine and chassis parts and owners manuals there are brochures, both English and German, magazine test articles, again both English and German, and information on optional parts such as the Sachs Hydrocross air shocks.
I believe that I have nearly everything that was ever put in print in the USA and Germany about these great bikes. The price is $35 USD including postage to the US and Canada. $40 for anywhere else in the world. I can be reached at [email protected]

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by sachsmx

I have offered these for sale many years ago and am thinking of making another run of these CDs since there has been a lot of interest in these bikes since then.
The CDs have hundreds of high resolution scanned pages of information on the Sachs/Hercules 7 speed enduros as well as the very rare 250 MX GP bikes of 1978. Besides the engine and chassis parts and owners manuals there are brochures, both English and German, magazine test articles, again both English and German, and information on optional parts such as the Sachs Hydrocross air shocks.
I believe that I have nearly everything that was ever put in print in the USA and Germany about these great bikes. The price is $35 USD including postage to the US and Canada. $40 for anywhere else in the world. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you for your offer.
You have mail.
Cheers,..;)

Helmut"Speedy"Clasen
 Ontario Canada
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy
2 x Sachs MC-GS 250-7A
1 x Hercules 350-7A 77
2 x Hercules 250-7A 76
2 x Hercules 250-7A 77
Zuendapp 125 GS 72-73

smkt342

I have one of these, very good quality and very comprehensive.  Especially on mine and Speedy's Sachs 250's.

Keith Taylor