CEV tail light

Started by G Ellis, February 21, 2008, 11:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G Ellis

Wanted two CEV round tail lights any shape. These fit 74 to 76 CFM bikes with Fulk fenders. Needed to finish 2 bikes. Thanks Gary

rob w

Gary,

New -> http://www.guzzino.com/cevtali9.html

Rob

Sorry, never mind, I see he's out of stock.

firstturn

Gary,
  Call me later and I will try and see if I have any left.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Gary I have none...I will make some calls.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

pentons4evr

Hi gary I think I found what you are looking for.I found three of them but I'm going to keep one.The one of them is still on a original penton fender. It looks like a faulk so I think its the one you are looking for.One is complete and the other has the housing and the inner aluminum piece but the lens is broke. I'll check at my dads I think there are a couple of lens' there.I will check in the next couple of days.
          PENTONS RULE
          jay cobb

G Ellis

Jay you have mail. Thanks Gary

pentons4evr

Hi Gary they will be free.Just trying to keep spreading the love.Kip Kern helped me out no charge for a couple of things that I needed and just trying to keep it rolling.

G Ellis

Thanks Jay, I too have sent some items to POG members at no charge. It seems that all things come back around in the long run. If you need anything in the future let me know. Thanks Gary Ellis

G Ellis

Jay give me a call 217 260 2890 or email your number to me. Thanks Gary

pentons4evr

Hi Gary forgot to call. I sent out the taillights yesterday.

G Ellis

Thanks I was just following up. I owe you one !! Later Gary

firstturn

Jay,
  Thanks for helping Gary.  When he says he owes you he means it.  Besides being a excellent Racer he is a person that keeps his word.  Thanks Gary for all the times you have helped me.....didn't you pick up a steeltanker for me??[:o)]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

G Ellis

Yes; Ron I did pick up that steeltanker for you. Some how it sprouted roots and made a home in my shop,sorry.[:0] Later Gary

G Ellis

Thank You Jay Cobb!!! I received the tail lights today. Very nice lights will work just fine. Thanks for the friends of the Penton Owners Group.  Later Gary