chain adjusters

Started by tvrc18, March 06, 2008, 10:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvrc18

What is being used for chain adjusters on a steel tank? I have only seen a picture of them and look like a Honda type. I am needing a pair.

pentons4evr

Have you found the chain adjusters yet? I have some that look real close but you have to drill out to fit over the sprocket side. I bought 20 pairs I gave away at least ten pairs but I'm sure I have more. I will check to see where I got them and will post it later.If you still need them I can send you a set free.They were real cheap I think they came from KK or dixie.

tvrc18

No I have had no luck finding any. I will glady pay for a pair if you have some extra ones.

pentons4evr

Hi I found 2 pair today.Send me a email with your address and I'll send them out.I will be going down to my dad's shop tomorrow and try to find out where I ordered them from and order some more.Like I said they were real cheap. that way I can send you more than 1 pair.

pentons4evr

Hey just checking. Did you get your adjusters yet?I sent them a couple of days ago.

tvrc18

Not yet, mail has been slow lately, it took over a week to get a small package from Alan B. I thought it was lost for sure.

tvrc18

Received the adjusters today. They look good, should work just fine. Thanks for your kindness and help, this is a great bunch of people in POG.
Terry

BobJones

I need 1 will gladly pay for it plus any shipping.Send to Bob Jones 5670 Country club Lane,Washington,Mo. 63090. I was about to make 1 with a washer & thread stock. So if you have 1 left it would be greatly appreciated.

Bob Jones
Show-me state
(2)74 Harescramblers,72 Jackpiner,68/69 6-Day,73 Harescrambler.

Bob Jones
Show-me state

pentons4evr

Hi bob I'm ordering more and will gladly send out a set when I recieve them.should be shorltly.

BobJones

Thanks. I am still beadblasting,cleaning & painting I am trying to get it ready for mid-Ohio. Now if I can only remember how all these pieces fit back togeather?

Bob Jones
Show-me state

Bob Jones
Show-me state