Jarrin's new KTM needs help

Started by Mick Milakovic, March 17, 2008, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

Hi All,
I bought Jarrin an '04 KTM85 that is located in Duncansville, PA and needs to come home to Indianapolis.  It's located at Cernic's Cycle Sales.  I'm talking to a couple of people who might be able to help, but is anyone coming from the eastern states to Diamond Don's in two weekends?  Chances are you'll pass right through Indy and I'll help with gas.  Thanks ahead of time,

Mick

Mick

tuckerdt

Hi Mick,

How close is this to Dayton. I have a guy coming from Dayton to ride to DD's with me. If you can get it to him, I will have him bring it with and either meet you near Indy or bring it to my place just north of Terre Haute. Terre Haute is much closer than Ohio. He will be coming through Indy early Thursday morning (6 or 7ish am). Paul Stannard may be bringing a bike to Ohio for us to pony express for him, maybe he would make the stop for a little gas money. I know you know Paul.

Later,

Darrin

Proud new owner of a 1974 Penton 175 and current owner of many Hodaka's (yes Hodaka's and I love them).
Proud new owner of a 1974 Penton 175 (now 3 Pentons) and current owner of many Hodaka\\\'s (yes Hodaka\\\'s and I love them).

Mick Milakovic

Thanks Darrin, the bike is just east of Pittsburgh, which is quite a way from Dayton.  I sent message to Paul and will get back to you.

Mick