Diamond Don's

Started by OUCWBOY, March 18, 2008, 04:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

When is that event? Is there anyone going that might be passing near where I live in Paragould AR going? I would love to go, but can't drive for 5 1/2 more weeks. I would gladly pay my share of gas and stuff, if you could put up with an Old Hippy Penton rider.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

chicagojerry

its apr 4-6   cc  on friday with jack penton as the CC legend honoree. vmx on sat and pvmx sunday. i'm flying in but someone has to be coming your way.  i'm honored again to be able to do the nat'l anthem there.   hope to see you there.[8D]  chi jer

OUCWBOY

Hi Chi jer!
That is an honor to perform there. I am hoping I can get there to enjoy it all.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Lew Mayer

I give ya a ride if I was going. I had been planning on it but you know the rest. :([xx(]

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

OUCWBOY

This will more and likely be the only time I'll have this year to anything fun like this. Once I go back to work, I'll be lucky to be home more than a day or two a month.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Lew Mayer

How 'bout I fly out and chauffeur you in your car. You are buyin' the plane ticket,right?[}:)]

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Big Lew,
  How about if I pay for your ticket?  Let me know.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Lew,
  I do not know if you can get away or if Donny can have someone pick you up in Little Rock, but Southwest flys from Baltimore to Little Rock and back....let me know.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OUCWBOY

Got it covered. My son is off work 4th - 8th, so we will be driving down.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Plenty of Motels is Marshall Texas...15 miles from the track.[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

bildough

Donny;
 My brother will be coming to DD also. After 28 years overseas hes finally back and will be driving out from Oregon to finally meet some of the POG gang.

Bill Cappel