KTM 600 4-stroke

Started by Richard Herman, April 24, 2008, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Herman

I have decided to part with my KTM 600 4-stroke.  This machine is titled and licensed in Texas. I used this machine for dual-sport events.  It is as reliable as a hammer and lots of fun to ride.  Cold starts are a different story.  I have never tried a different carburetor or any updates but I'm sure with today's advancements, cold starting can be improved.
This machine came with a 19 inch rear tire as it was a MX model.  I changed to an 18 inch just because that's all I ever used.  The machine is in excellent condition.  It will need a new air filter, clean the carburetor, and fresh fuel.  This machine has not been started in over 10 years.  It has sat in a corner of my shop.
I am almost 62 years old and like to go fast with lots of horsepower however I tend to break lots of bones. I want to sell this machine to someone who will give it a good home.   It deserves to be ridden and enjoyed.  
Give me a call and let's talk.
Richard Herman  281-414-9689 from 4:00am to 6:30pm.
Bike is located in Katy, TX 30 miles west of Houston and about 2 miles south of I-10.   Pictures available by contacting me at [email protected]
Asking $1500.00

firstturn

Richard,
  What year is this bike?  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Richard Herman

Hi Ron, According to license papers it is a 1990. Bike is in excellent condition bumper to bumper. Since it hasn't beed started in a long time, it will need a new air filter,carb cleaning ,and fresh fuel.

Richard Herman