new ford discount

Started by chicagojerry, May 07, 2008, 03:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

hi all, i'm getting this posted with ahrma too. since i am employed by ford motor co, i am eligible for up to ten x-plan discount for friends and family. if anyone is (or will be)in the market for a new ford product vehicle, i can save you some significant money. it usually saves at least 2000$. absolutely no strings attached. the process is very easy and can be done on-line. feel free to drop me an email at   [email protected]  or call my cell phone
440 213 5146  :) chi jer

Tony Price

Jerry,

I'm not in the new vehicle market but wanted to acknowledge the kind gesture.

Tony
Tony

OUCWBOY

Jerry,
That seems to be a good offer, but I have been buying my Ford trucks, at least the last 4 trucks, from the dealer's website. I saved 10K off the sticker price on the last 2 I bought. I just told them what I wanted and how much I would pay and they agreed. I bought a new 2006 F150 Super Crew 4x4 where the sticker was 39K and change for 29K plus tax and license.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

chicagojerry

donny, you did good. however, with the x-plan that i'm offering,the dealer only gets something like one percent over invoice. it really is a significant savings. next time you want a new one, make your best deal and then tell them that you have a pin # for an x-plan. you may be surprised. sometimes if you get a leftover model from the previous year, the savings is a little less. also, you can actually get on-line and know what the  x-plan price should be when you walk in. so again, if anyone wants a new ford product, drop me a line.
chi jer

OUCWBOY

Jerry,
Thanks for the info. That sounds like a good deal and I will check it out next year when I buy a new truck.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Jerry,
  Thanks for the offer as you know I like Ford Trucks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh