74 and a half

Started by SIEGE, May 12, 2008, 12:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIEGE

yes, Idaho if I can help it at all...

OK, the home stretch...  I need FENDERS

DC Plastics? that's what Al said -
do I have any others choices? anyone with experience with one or another brand/mfg?

let me know // CJ

[email protected]

gooddirt

If you don't care if they are not the ktm/penton shape ; check out  crhighperformance.com  he has non cz fenders  and cz sets that will work; the Preston Petty type. And I think they are shiny not the matte like DC ,and CR's are $11.00 less per fender .  LG

tomale

Thanks seige, it has been great to work on this project. by the way we did start it up a week or so ago, It ran pretty well, just need to make a few changes. Check out my Goof rides motocross helmet in the back ground..

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

SIEGE

OK Boys.

Check this out- since February the bike has been out, was missing 4th gear, came all the way back apart, fork rail (is the the proper term? - the shadft the shirt fork travels on) straightened, and then went all the way back together.

The engine is fantastic - pulling all the way up into the stratosphere, but the suspension is terrible. Of course with no oil in the forks (DOH!!!) of course it feels peculiar...!
it was 3 years ago, and I thought.... ok I just haven't managwed to retyail what has ben done. Oh well- easy fix- however I found one fork cap had gotten stripped flat and is not really anything one would want to put back into a race bike....

anyone have a spare aluminum fork cap for a Ceriani fork?
get back // CJ
206-526-0549