Tomahawk/Dane Leimbach/Cross Country

Started by firstturn, May 27, 2008, 11:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Ernie,
  You may need to quit shaving and let your hair grow out to get really fast.  I know where you were raised and I was Blessed to cover LA (Lower Alabama)for Honda as a Service Rep back in the late 1970's.  It is a great area to race and there were some fast riders there.  Thanks for some of the names you brought up like Johnny Borders and his big Maicos.  Great memories.  For the youth that are reading this post, I will add that I worked my way through college, worked a 8 hour day and raced full time.  Point is have fun, but prepare for the future.
  Also if anyone wants a education just visit and watch Dane work on electronic and in the machine shop.  He is a very gifted person.  Thanks Ernie for bringing into context racing, education and never forgetting where you came from.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Glenn Berry

Ernie, long hair dosent help,race in late 60s with lond hair and was slow than too. It was good to get a chance to talk to you at tomahawk.Hope to see you at mid ohio.

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

brian kirby

I guess Ernie is going to make me dig out the old pictures of him when he had long hair.

Brian
Brian

Glenn Berry

Ernie, long hair dosent help,race in late 60s with lond hair and was slow than too. It was good to get a chance to talk to you at tomahawk.Hope to see you at mid ohio.

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

brian kirby

I guess Ernie is going to make me dig out the old pictures of him when he had long hair.

Brian
Brian