[off brand] Puch for sale

Started by thrownchain, July 13, 2008, 11:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

I have a 1974 Puch 175 for sale. In rough shape, but not real bad. Lots of good parts, motor, exhaust, front end, gas tank w/hold down strap, seat pan and foam, and the owners manual and a 1974 Puch calender. The paper products are showing there age, but would make a good addition to someones display.I can haul to Mid Ohio, I can send pics.  Open to offers at this point. thx

rich allison

I have a friend that use to be a Puch dealer, may have a interest will check Mon. and get back with you. Thanks Rich

Rich
Millersburg,Ohio
Rich

rich allison

Give me a call on my cell 330 231 7836 I will give you Marlin's # he is interested.  Rich

Rich
Millersburg,Ohio
Rich

hrbay

Hey, if things don't go according to plan for all on this, I have a 74/75 Puch project that is in need of parts. Does this bike have a downpipe or a sidepipe? Thanks,George

GC
GC

thrownchain

It's got a side pipe, but no silencer.  Where are you located??

hrbay

Thrownchain, I am in Eastern Va. but my project is a 74' downpipe job, they are diffrent frames, unfortunately. Still may be worth a look...got'ny pics? George

GC
GC

thrownchain

Shoot me a direct E mail address and I can send pics. That goes for anybody that wants to see it. thx

thrownchain

I've still got this bike if anyone is looking for a project.

thrownchain

Still here, a couple of lookers, but no buyers yet. Feel free to make me an offer. [^]

desmond197

t20sl

Dan:  I have a guy who is getting into AHRMA.  What are you asking for this Puch? Ted

thrownchain

I've been asking $400.  I've been told it is a '72 not a '74. I also have been told of people with parts, so who ever gets this, I'll pass that info along with the bike. At this point cash talks, so feel free to make an offer.  thx