2008 ISDTRR entry form

Started by john durrill, August 09, 2008, 01:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john durrill

Does anyone know where to find an entry form for this years RR?
Looked on TTR's web site and no go.
John D.

chicagojerry

you can pre-enter through ahrma.  //www.ahrma.org
click on the events and results tab on the left side of the home page and then scroll down to the cross-country schedule. on the bottom of that you can down-load an entry. i have seen it elsewhere too but i can remember where.     chi jer

[email protected]

John I picked one up at Mid-Ohio from Dave and his dad. I can scan one in and email it to you or anyone else that wants one or I can fax it. Let me know if we can help. See you there.
Thank you
Paul

john durrill

Thanks Jerry and Paul,
 Yes Paul please scan it in a file form we can post on the different group sites. Ill get it up on Vinduro and in the Penton Library if you hit the Hodaka Group and the forum on Strictly Hodakas web site we should have most of the folks covered.
 We reserved a room at the Post Oak Lodge 918-425-2112. Looks like that will be the Vinduro HQ. Anyone that is planning on a room should book it soon. TTR had a block already committed there so they may be hard to find as the date gets closer.
  Its my only big event each a year Paul. Hope to be able to kick tires with a lot of folks this year.
 John D.

[email protected]

John you have mail :D
See you soon.
Paul

john durrill

Thanks Paul, I forgot we can post jpg's on here now

John D.

slvrbrdfxr

Hi All,
Below are links to the entry form and location of the banquet/lodging for the 2008 ISDT RR at John Zink Ranch. I planed to post this info on the TTR website but our webmaster passed away unexpectedly and the club is having some trouble trying to regain control of our website. We hope to have this issue solved soon so that future info can be found there. I'll keep you posted on that. If you have trouble viewing the documents please shoot me an email and I'll send the files directly to you. Our club is really looking forward to hosting the event again this year so hope to see you there. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders

http://members.cox.net/slvrbrdfxr/12th%20Annual%20Leroy%20Winters%20Memorial%20Flyer.pdf

http://members.cox.net/slvrbrdfxr/Post%20Oak%20Lodge%20description%20pdf.pdf

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Just a quick update about the RR. The entry flyer and banquet/lodge info are now posted on the main AHRMA website. Also TTR now has the entry flyer posted to our website //www.tulsatrailriders.com with more info to come shortly. I got word today that the rooms are almost all gone at the Post Oak Lodge where the banquet will be held so if you want to stay there better call quickly. Once the Post Oak is full your best bet for a room will be either the Best Western or Hampton Inn in Sand Springs. We are also adding a "100cc Exhibition Class" to the event with the following rules:

11.1.4 100cc MOTOCROSS: 88-100cc two-stroke and 88-120cc four-stroke production motorcycles

manufactured as up to 1974-model-year machines, and like-design. All motorcycles

in this class must have been manufactured 100cc or smaller-displacement bikes.

Eligible machines include:

Bridgestone

Bultaco Lobito or Sherpa S

DKW

Hodaka 90 or 100

Honda CT90 or CB/CL/SL/XL100

Indian

Kawasaki 90 or 100

Moto Beta

Penton

Rickman-Hodaka

Sachs

Suzuki TC/TS90 or TS/TM100

Van Tech frames with any eligible engine

Yamaha YL1E, HT1, LT2 or DT/MX100

Zundapp

a) Engine displacement can be increased to class limit, plus allowable overbore.

c) Electronic ignitions and reed-valves are allowed.

d) Maximum carburetor size is 28mm.

e) Aftermarket frames are limited to those listed, pending approval of the Rules &

Eligibility Committee.

f) Engine/frame combinations must be as manufactured; no mixing-and-matching of

engines and chassis into "specials."

g) Honda four-strokes are limited to the one-piece cylinder head. No major engine

components from 125cc engines are allowed.

Ineligible 100cc Motocross machines are:

Any machine or major component manufactured as/for a 125cc motorcycle.

Rickman frames originally manufactured for Zundapp engines.

Monarch frames.

Seeing this is a test and only a support class and time is of the essence you can put a vintage 100cc motor into a vintage 125cc chassis for this event. Next year when this class may be permanent rules may change but for now this is what we have and I hope it is positive for everyone.

There is not time to post the new class on the ISDTRR entry form so when you send it in write in " 100cc Exhibition Class" below all the other classes. Thanks and hope to see you there !!

Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders

chuck

How close do the Forestry guys check headlights and tail lights? Do they need to work or can you get by just having them on the bike?

Chuck,

72 125 Six Days
74 250 Hare Scrambles
72 Wassel
74 125 Honda Elsinore
73 250 Honda Elsinore
74 175 Yamaha TY
72 125 Six Days
72 100 Berkshire
74 250 Hare Scrambles
72 Wassel

slvrbrdfxr

Chuck,
There is a similar post about this on the racing page and so I'll cut and paste my answer to that thread below so that people can read it at either place. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough

Our entry flyer is a copy of what has been used in years past and asks that all bikes be equipped with a headlight, taillight, license tag and spark arrestor. Basically the idea is to have all the bikes look like they are true ISDT machines of the past which had lights and a licence tag on them. Since this year's event will be ridden on private property we will not require the lights to work or the tag be current. Lets just make the bikes look the part if you know what I mean. We are asking that all the bikes have some type of muffler/silencer on them to limit the noise. We would like to have the opportunity to hold the event at Zink again in the future so a little bit of sound suppression can go a long way toward that goal. If you have a spark arrestor on your bike that's great but we will only require a muffler or silencer. Hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough