ISDTRR Results

Started by tlanders, November 05, 2008, 06:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

Hey gang,

I am sorry for taking so long to get the results up. I sent the results with all 177 riders in PDF format to the AHRMA webmaster on Monday and then found out that AHRMA was changing webmasters AND servers that day!!! I talked to them a little while ago and they are hoping to have the new server up and running some time later this evening. The web address is http://www.ahrma.org/calendar.htm . Scroll down to the Cross Country Series schedule and look in the "Pre-Entry" box to the right of the listing for the ISDT Reunion Ride. A link to the Class Results and the Team Results PDFs should be there soon.

I then had to delete 61, $10 one weekend only, riders from the results. This took the time, trying to make sure no one was deleted that shouldn't be. The "weekend warriors" needed to come out because they hurt the regular AHRMA Cross Country riders scores that are seeking points for the National Championships. I uploaded these results a little while ago with the remaining 118 riders to the normal Results, Yearly Standings, and Advancement Percentiles webpages. The links to these pages are at the top of the Cross Country Series schedule. Under the Results link, select the 38th race, the ISDT Reunion Ride Results link. The first screen is the Summary view and doesn't show all the riders. Click on a Class and a View at the top and then you will see all of the information on the  riders in that class that are part of the normal AHRMA series. If you see anything that doesn't look right, please email or call me.

Thank you for your patience. I only had one guy calling who absolutely HAD to know if he won the national championship or not. What a great weekend it was!!!!

Teddy

Lew Mayer

You do a great job with the results Teddy.
Thanks.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

SouthRider

Teddy,

I have to admit that I am one of those "weekend warriors", as I only race a couple of AHRMA events each year. I don't care to ride mx or hare scrambles.

Do you know if the Tulsa Trail Riders are going to post "complete" results on their website?

Thanx again for all of your work to bring us a 100cc class this year.

Clark
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

john durrill

Clark,
 Dave sent out a PDF file with how everyone did.
 I can send it too you or try and post it here on POG . Would that work for you?
John D.

Larry Perkins

Good job as always, Ted.  Now that this is over could you get me my jacket from last year?  Please?  Thanks!

Larry P

john durrill

Larry,
The parts arrived a while back. They will do just fine.
Thank you sir, you have been a great help to me for many years.
John D.

tlanders

OK, the server is still having problems and the Results have been posted at a different place, the "What's New" area of AHRMA. The address is http://www.ahrma.org/whatsnew.htm . Patience is a virtue I have been told.

Teddy

PentonRestoration

Quotequote:Originally posted by john durrill

Clark,
 Dave sent out a PDF file with how everyone did.
 I can send it too you or try and post it here on POG . Would that work for you?
John D.

I'd also like to see the complete results.  

Jerry

Jerry
1972 125 Six Day
CRF150
CRF230
CRF450X
Jerry
1972 125 Six Day
CRF150
CRF230
CRF450X

brian kirby

Brian

firstturn

Thanks Brian.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

PentonRestoration

Thanks for posting the results.

I see Rusty Foard took a gold in the PV200.  Here's a story to go with that win.  Just a week or so before the race, I saw his Yamaha 175 in the back of his truck at work, it was a real beater, very rusty.  I wondered if it even ran.  A couple of us even laughed at it's condition.  He took it home, swapped out some engine bearings, then took it to the race without test riding it and obviously did pretty well.  

Rusty is a very resourceful and talented guy.

Jerry
1972 125 Six Day
CRF150
CRF230
CRF450X
Jerry
1972 125 Six Day
CRF150
CRF230
CRF450X

firstturn

Rusty is the Mecanical Genius behind the Maryland Team.  It was great to meet Rusty and he is good with building bikes, but it looks like he can ride them too![8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh