Wassell Bikes For Sale

Started by firstturn, November 26, 2008, 12:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I have sold another so I have one left.  It is the Woodsman.

I have decided to sell out of all my existing Wassell bikes.  I will list them here first and see what happens.  If there is no interest I will either store them away or sell them on another listing.
  First let me say I am planning a trip to Tucson next week and will bring them over for gas money (one way gas money) and if someone interested that lives in SoCal I can meet them in Phoenix or if I have time drive a little further for gas money.

[8D](Sold)Penton Wassell that is a nice rider.  Needs new rear fender and has two fins broken on the cylinder that can be repaired.  Needs restoring for show, but a nice rider. Price is $1800.00.

:)(Sold) I have a Penton(Wassell) Mudlark that was restored by Dave McCullough several years back.  Nice bike and probably only needs some polishing to be very nice.  Price is $3250.00 which is less than I have in it.

:)(Sold) Disassembled Penton Wassell Mudlark.  Fairly complete without the engine.  Frame is painted and it has a lot of NOS parts.  This is a very nice start on building a good Mudlark.  $750.00

:D(Sold)I have a rough, but mostly complete (less engine)Penton Woodsman.  It has the exhaust, seat pan, tank, and hubs(missing one rim).  As I looked at the project it was a good deal and that was the reason I bought it.  $750.00.

Engines are fairly easy to find, but I will say that I have never found one that I didn't check it out and rebuild and parts are avaliable.

If anyone is interested that lives out west then I will work with you on the delivery.  If you want to buy it and have it shipped I will ship it to you for my cost....no extra charges.  ForwardAir is 75 miles form my Home and the gas money plus any tie downs plus locks would be the the only charge as long as the buyer makes arrangement for a container(this is for the complete bike).  Let me know what your thoughts are if you are interested.  You can email me off this site or call me at 832.722.0408.  Thanks for looking.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

lee loveless

Ron Would you happen to have a Wassell airbox you will sell? THANKS  Lee L.

firstturn

Lee,
  I do not think I have a spare.  I return home tomorrow and will look.  If I have one I will send you a email.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Lee,
  I sent you an email.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Thanks for the emails and calls.  I left this AM for Tucson and and will deliver the two sold.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

PJM

Hello Ron,

You have mail.

Pat
Pat Mickevicius

firstturn

See above.  Only one left....the Woodsman.  Thanks for all the inquiries.  Stay tuned I may have one or two other bikes coming up for sale.  Merry Christmas.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

G Ellis

Ron if nobody wants the Woodsman I might take it off your hands. Later Gary

firstturn

I guess you will want the new tank too?[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

G Ellis

Yes I would, that tank traveled a long way. I will try to call you sometime today. Later Gary

firstturn

OK, they are all sold.  I may be selling two more Pentons after I get home and take some pictures.  Thanks for all the emails and calls.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh