Snow??

Started by thrownchain, December 11, 2008, 11:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

A good share of the US got some snow today. But the town of South Dayton, NY which is South of Buffalo, NY has gotten 91" so far this season. and a town on the East end of Lake Ontario isn't far behind with 90". That's just so far for the season. So for you people that your town or state shuts down when it snows, it could be worse. And up here it's just another winter in NY.[8D]

rpage11

Just rode across the South from Tucson to Key West Florida and there was snow the entire way for 3 days.  So much for weather forecasts.  Finally got warm today, but it was touch and go for a few days.  Snow in the Big Easy, come on now.  They said the last time this happened either 92 or 96.

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com

firstturn

So much for the name of the hotel that you stayed at that night....Desert Inn.  I hope the rest of the trip is nice and comfortable.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rpage11

Ron
Thanks again for letting me stay in Tony's room.  I forgot to call him first.  Skip

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ

firstturn

Skip,
  You just had to say it[8].  Now all of The Maryland Race Team will be down on us.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tofriedel

Skip,

The snow was your penalty for not asking permission.

Tony
Tony

sixdazed

Skip,Stay safe Brother-see ya when you get home.
                                                  Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

firstturn

Skip,
  I think you got off easy.  I just hope Jerry, Uncle Tommy or Allen see how light Tony was on you.....

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rpage11

Sorry Ron I can't be bothered with those details right now.  I'm having a hard time reaching the Corona from this hammock, the slight breeze on this beach keeps the cooler just out of arm's reach.

Thanks brother Ric, I'll see you next week.  Warm Skip

Tony, I'll be better next time, I promise!

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ

Rain Man

wow, snow would be nice, I just spent 4 days without power from an ice storm.  The worse part is I eventually gotta go cut back all the brush and trees on my 5 miles of the 14,000 mile trail system we got up here in Maine
  14,000 miles of trails !!  boy that feels great saying that.. ice or no ice ;)

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Lew Mayer

Raymond, I REALLY appreciate y'all keeping that ice storm up North.
I feel like we just dodged the bullet around here in southern PA. Hope you get cleaned up soon.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

don howard

Hi Rainman.  Don H from NH Yes power outage and running the generator,s for 4 days like riding a enduro. Can,t hear a thing for days.  Don Howard