35mm & 32mm forks for sale:

Started by clayman, March 12, 2009, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayman

Hello fellow POGers:

My CZ 400 came up lame last weekend at a Northwest VMX race, and instead of shooting it and putting it out of its misery, I have decided to fix it so that it will see another day, or hopefully, many more races.:)

I am selling my set of 35mm Ceraini forks and triple clamps (1970-'71 steel tanker), as well as a set of early 32mm (6 1/2" travel, late 1971/early '72)with triples. I also have a complete steeltanker rear hub with backing plate and axel and other misc. to sell to help fund the CZ fix.

Thanks,

Clay

gooddirt

I would just shoot it [:0]  You still need to mix oil with the gas even if its a CZ ya know[B)]

clayman

LG,

I know, I use the good stuff (race gas) and Spectro, so I am at a loss. The CZs are bulletproof and in 20 years of racing CZs I have not had a DNF until last weekend.

I even rode one all day without oil in the gearbox and it didn't miss a beat! I went to drain it at the end of the day and it was as dry as a bone. The guy I bought it from (Bertus) forgot to tell me he drained it before he put it on a truck for Oregon.

Speaking of Oregon, are you home? or are you in So. Cal.? I tried to call you earlier about my 125. Is it done yet? I saw a photo of it on your photobucket. Please make sure you keep it under $1200:)

I got to ride the steel tanker today, that thing is a blast, but it is SOOO slow! I think it would be a competitive as a trials bike! Are you in for the Bad Rock Reunion ride in June? Bring the Deek if you haven't sold it, or ride the 100!

Call me when you get a chance.

Clay