Pentons for sale

Started by Tom C, May 25, 2009, 03:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom C

Hi All
Some things have changed in my situation and I will be selling 2 Pentons.  The first is a 73 jackpiner restored last year by Gary Ellis.  The bike was on display at the Vintage days last summer  in Ohio at the Penton booth.  Gary restored it so there is not much more to say ready to race, ride or show.

The 2nd is a '72 six days restoered and ready to go.  The only blemishes are the original rims
have some rust and a few dent in the exhaust pipe. I will include 2 brand new repo alloy fenders and mud flap and front bracket.

I have a POG price of $4500 for both bikes.  I really want one of the poggers to get them.  If this doesnt's work out I will be forced to sell them seperately on ebay.  I can help with delivery in New England or take to the antique meet in Rhinebeck NY.

Please call or email for more details and pictures.
Tom  603 714 5607
[email protected]
DSCN1780.JPG
DSCN1788.JPG

checkcrew

Pics of Tom's Jackpiner can be seen in the Photo Gallery section {2008 VMD}, i remember this bike, another fine example of Gary Ellis's workmanship !!

Good luck Tom with your sales, i am not far behind you but the Penton's will be the last to go !!

best regards, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ.
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Tom C

Mike
Thanks for the comments on the jackpiner.  It really is a nice bike. gary did a great job on it. Tom

Tim McKinney

Tom
Sent an e-mail.
Thanks

OLD BIKES RULE!!!
OLD BIKES RULE!!!