Windsor Gas Tanks

Started by [email protected], September 03, 2009, 01:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennis foley

dan, i have one i will not need if you would like take a cruise to dryden and its yours.

thrownchain

Shoot me directions, and when to be there.. did you make it to the car show in Moravia on Sun???

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Here are the part numbers from Wicks Aircraft Supply for the petcock and tank grommet. Petcock # is FV-11046 which is a 90 degree outlet with a fuel filter screen. Tank grommet is # FTG12240.
Dave McCullough

http://www.wicksaircraft.com/catalog/product_search_results.php/search=RlYgIDExMDQ2

marsattacks

Yes! Received some grommets and petcocks today from Steve's source (air-tec). Went to the garage and tried 'em out. One, I lubed per instructions and the other, I didn't lube since the first went in w/o too much trouble. Tested, and neither leaks.  They are snug but not like a screw-in. I guess if they are ok for aeroplanes they are ok for ground crawlers but does anyone glue these grommets in?  You'd have to drill/scrape them out later but it might give some peace of mind and security. Anyway, my El Cheapo Loco Mexicali desert tank is about to come to life thanks to you guys.

Mars Attacks!

Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike