Holy 100cc cylinder!

Started by Dale Fisher, May 25, 2010, 07:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrettccovington

Talk about TV programs that dooms us!  This is what happened this weekend at my house.

This weekend My wife saw the TV program "Hoarder's" After it was over she came flying out of the bedroom, yelling, "your sick, get rid of all those Motorcycles!!!:("  Well the Penton, KTM, BMWGS & R75 toaster are stayin and maybe 1 mini was my reply[B)].  This Monday, as soon as I posted my 1st Mini on craigslist the phone rang and this guy wanted to come over and look at the 1 I just posted.  He was over in about 5 min's and I pulled all 3 of them out for him to look at.  Well the guy wanted to see if they worked and I started them up and rode them around the backyard and by time I finished riding the last one around.  My wife comes flying out of the house yelling,  Stop riding those bikes, act your age, she was pissed.:(  The guy looking at the bikes was so freeked out, he just left.[:0]  I walked into the house and thanked my wife for chasing the guy away, cause I wanted to keep them anyways.[:p]  Now she was really upset.  I slept on the couch that night [xx(]

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

jeff greenberg

Garrett-  That's hilarious!  I have seen that program. There is a clinic here in AZ  that helped Tiger and now Jessie James. I heard that they "do" hording cases too!  They may be able to help you. We could do lunch.
=)
Jeff

Dale Fisher

Do they have a class for bike collectors and that other addiction combined?

Photo deleted by request.
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Dave Mitchell

Dale,from now on all pictures taken in my pit are to be cleared through me!
Dave

garrettccovington

Dale's Pics are the best!!!

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250