Order form - CMF exhaust pipes - Jackpiner.

Started by Dale Fisher, October 19, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

Two of three boxes of the exhaust pipe order have arrived.  I am currently in the process of creating individual boxes to fulfill your orders.  Final totals will be sent once the domestic shipping charges are included.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships - POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Pat Oshaughnessy

Thanks again Dale for everthing you do forus POG members!:)

Pat Oshaughnessy

I got my Exh. today. In perfect condition. Dale thank you so much for this & all you do! [8D]

pentons4ever

I would love to have an exhaust for 1972 Sixday. That's if there is enough interest in them

Dale Fisher

I just was released from the hospital after five days of testing and need to get sorted again.  Assuming there would be latecomers I did order a very limited number of "extra" 72/73 125's and 72-74 three bolt tip 175 Jackpiner pipes.  Depending on where you are located the cost would be somewhere around $540.  ($435 + $60 International + Domestic shipping).  West of the Mississippi orders additional.

Note: When they are gone they are gone, I will not be placing any future orders.  Would entertain a partial swap for a nice set of 35mm Ceriani forks.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships - POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

johnbowman

Dale,

Have you sold all of the Jackpiner pipes? I realize that it's been a while since you posted about these. I'm just checking.

Thanks,

John

PS. Great seeing you at Ashtabula last weekend.

Dale Fisher

John,  The last two I had sold a couple months ago along with the last two Sachs 100/125 exhaust pipes.

Dale Fisher

Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry