***Attention All Penton Parts Suppliers ***

Started by Bill Smith, November 17, 2003, 09:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Lynn, Thanks for the clarifaction and also Thanks for the excellent format presented.

swamp fox

Larry,
I'm not sure if this will mean anything or not, but the way I read the original post, the webmaster has all your pertinent info already. Your name, phone, address and email are in the current suppliers page. I have bought parts from you, Al, and Barry and have had great pleasure in getting that extra touch of comraderie that comes within the Penton family. I hope that all will work itself out, as this has been a glorious 9 months since I have become a member of POG. All in this group have helped me with countless amounts of trivia that I had no idea about before. I look forward to many more days of riding, now that you and everyone else has so much to offer.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

rd400pi

Holy Cow Batman!  I linked to Lynn's websites and did a doubletake.  What the @$#*#*#^#%??? [:0] I know Karl mentioned cheese but all I see is what looks like Latin stuff with flower pictures.  I immediately suspected Middle Eastern Terrrorists. :( Luckily I read Lynn's explanation after the fact and I feel much better now.  Whew!  Thanks Lynn(and Bill?), it's gonna be great! :D

Mike Husted

tmc3c

I wish I never said anything about a shopping cart, all I wanted was a way to see & buy part's on line because of working night shift and when I come in the rest of the world is asleep.oop's

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

LynnCamp

Cheese Whiz -- Thanks for the comments :D.  I agree that completing the section for the "Penton Gallery" with color photos and descriptions would be nice and hopefully would help us "less informed" understand which model is what.  And it would sure be sweet to see all of those beauties in one place.

I would bet that Bill Smith has thought about a section like that and may have already done some work on it (some of which we see on the Production Years page).

I can add a photo upload page to the "Penton Gallery" mockup( http://www.pentonparts.com/portfolio/mainpages/galleries.htm )section that would let people submit their best example of a particular year/model and a description, etc.  It would sure be a joy to get something like that together.  I know that Bill mentioned in another post that it is hard to describe and deliniate all the models so it would sure take some expert POGers to build a comprehensive representation of Pentons.  

Limberger Lynn[:X]