BrianTaylor

Mike I was thinking about taking the long route  ........bt

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by BrianTaylor

Mike I was thinking about taking the long route  ........bt

Brian Taylor
What e U mean weather permitted?Enduro riders RAIN or SHINE,.....
We will see you there.
That makes 6 WINTERFEST CANADIANS  and they eat Aaaaannnnyyyything.
At least Larry Bastedo does,......

Helmut Clasen
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com

Paul Danik

I just made my reservation at the Fairfield Inn for Friday evening and they have 13 rooms already booked for folks going to the POG meeting!!![8D]  Apparently the compitition for the Long Distance Award is going to be fierce. See ya all at the pool.

BrianTaylor

Helmut rain or shine is no problemo ..... sleet.... snow  is different . If brother Gordo and my son would get out of bed at 5.00am  we would have half the population of Canada there .....see you ... maybe Bt

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

rob w

Being self-employed has it's advantages and it's disadvantages. Sometimes it offers more freedom, and sometimes it offers none. You can have no work or no end to the work. I'm in the later of the two.

I am really going to miss this one, I know all of you attending are in for the best P.O.G. meeting ever!! From Ed Youngblood to Kent Knudson, I'm gonna miss you. Have a ton of fun!, I know you will.

Earlier this week I got so torn-up when I realized I would'nt be able to make it, that I did the only thing I could to make me feel better. I went out and picked up a new '74 Sixday yesterday.:D I think it did help.:(

Have fun!
Bob

firstturn

rob w,
  Let's see, I felt so bad I went out and bought a NEW 1974 Six Day.  Well since I'm not going to make it either if you find another New '74 Six Day with the Six Day hang tag on the handlebars and would like to make me feel better please call me.

Phone: TEX.PEN.TONS
9 AM to 10 PM weekdays

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

metalkfab

Please note: If Kent uses my name for any info given,I am not to be held liable.I will not be attending the winter break festivities due to work.Kent told me if I don't attend he will give false and damaging info to all and blame me.You are now forewarned.

DKWRACER

I will gladly give 100.00 to the Pizza fund (ulterior motive) fatten you guys up in prep for some good racing in Colorado...I like humor on our site, don't you????
Thomas Brosius

TGTech

Just a suggestion: keep the pizza's simple. More people will eat a pizza with less stuff on it than those will eat a pizza with lots of stuff on it. \

Personally, pepperoni is my only favorite topping; I also will eat it with bacon and sausage, and in a real pinch, with fungus... er mushrooms too.

See you tomorrow.

Dane