Free Pizza

Started by Paul Danik, January 28, 2004, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Alan Buehner supplies the pizza for lunch at the Penton Day meeting each year and he would like some idea as to how many folks plan on coming and what you like on your pizza.

I like pepperoni and mushrooms!!

Thanks
Paul

LynnCamp

Count me in.  I am not sure that I will be able to talk Jim into coming, but if I convince him, I am counting on all of you to give him Penton Resoration Fever.  Chocolate Pizza works for me... (just kidding-- sorta--).  Can you recommend a hotel for those of us that are traveling?  Preferably the one that Brad Pitt will be staying at.

Rocket

Paul
I am coming and bringing an old motorcycle buddy along.
Sausage, pepperoni and mushroom.
cu there [8D]
Rod

Randy Kirkbride

Paul,
I'll be there for sure.
Double pep & double cheese. [^]

Paul Danik

The Fairfield Inn and Suites has a special room rate for museum visitors of $ 59.00 per nite.  Be sure to mention that you are a Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum visitor, mentioning the POG will do nothing for your room rate.
The Fairfield is very close to the museum and the phone # 614-864-4555

Lynn, I can make no guarentees about Brad, but I will have my people talk to his people:D

Lew Mayer

Paul,
If the weather's OK, I hope to make the trip. Cheese suits me fine but I'll eat most any kind of pizza. Sounds like from your other post I may need a cheat sheet to keep all these FAST guys straight. Maybe hanging around will get some of their fast to rub off on me. Aren't you supposed to get better at stuff with experience? What was that saying I heard, "the older I get, the faster I was?"

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

Doug Wilford

Pentonians:   This week-end at the IX Center in CLeveland is the biggest Motorcycle (Retail)Show this side of the Mississippi and your caring Penton Owners Group is going to have a booth for you all to visit.   This is a new venture and if the responce meets expectations, POG will look into further participation at more of these shows which are held in most major cities across the US next year.   Next week end the 7th is our yearly "Penton Day at the AMA".   See above!

Bill Smith

Paul,
Karen & I like pepperoni and mushrooms or ham, green pepper & pineapple.  We are going to bring a couple of other people with us, but at this point we don't know their tastes.  I just hope they all fit in my "tin lizzie".  :D Thanks for all the work you're putting into this event.  I hope other people will reply to this topic.

See you soon,
Bill

rob w

I'll see you for that first cup of coffee.
Thanks,
Bob

swamp fox

I wish I could make it myself, but seems that an anniversary comes on the 7th of Feb. Better keep all my body parts intact so I can see ya'll in July![B)]

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

3putt

Paul and Al,
Count on 3 from McCullough family please, and we were brought up to eat whatever is served.  Many Thanks !!     Nelson

wnm

BrianTaylor

I would like to make the trek down to the Penton Day meeting ( weather permiting ) but is it only for  Penton Group Card carrying  members ?  Dont want to crash the party  .. thks BT

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Paul Danik

Brian,
   Anyone who has an interest is more than welcome to attend the days festivities, you need not be a POG member.  There will be lots to see and do, the Museum itself is more than worth the trip, plus the display of members bikes, the meeting sessions,  great fellowship and FREE PIZZA!!  What better way to beat the winter blahssssssss!!!

From some of the emails that I have recieved it looks like some folks are going to do some pretty serious traveling to make the event.
We gave out a long distance award last year so if you are traveling keep track of the distance. We have also been promised some pretty neat door prizes.  I need to go check the distance from Mars to Pickerington:D

Hope to see you there.
Paul

Mike OReilly

Brian:
Windsor, Ontario to Pickerington, Ohio ?? You're not even in the running, but look forward to seeing you there anyway.
Mike O'Reilly
Ottawa, Ontario

Rocket

Paul
Space ship miles don't count! :D
Rod