Ron Carbaugh

Started by tmc3c, February 10, 2004, 12:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by firstturn

Thanks Thomas and Dane,
  I have more test in two weeks, but I feel strong and am going to try working for a week at a consulting job.  This will be the first time I have worked in over two years.
  I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.  I have tried to use the Penton Machine(friends, POG and Mid-Ohio) to rehab.  Doctors are fairly positive that I can live some what of a normal life, but they still can't believe the recovery.
  To bring some people up to date on my situation. I have a rare disease that caused total failure of my liver.  The kidneys and spleen were next.
  Thomas you owe me a picture of you finished bike and Dane I will try to call in a few days(thats a warnin[:o)]).

No comments can express the feeling of being around everyone in this group.  THANKS

Ron Carbaugh

Well RON,..considering the circumstances,...I think I will let you make it first to the FIRSTTURN,...and if you have to carry a machine with you,we will stiffen up your rear suspension....
Get better because I want to see you in Oklahoma at the ISDTRR.You hear????Speedy------->>>>>>>:)

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02

firstturn

Speedy,
  Oklahoma is out, because Doug Wilford said it was by invitation only[:o)][:o)].  Thanks Speedy and I do have a few stories that even would make you laugh - you know behind the scenes type humour that people people never dream happen on race teams.  Stay warm big guy and warn all my old buddies your going to take over Oklahoma.

Thom,
  Thanks for your input and theology is great area always open for discussion.  I was almost there and will discuss with you when I meet you in person.  This track that you are talking about is it near where the Battle Ground National course?  Just north of Portland.  And most importantly thanks for your prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Speedy

Speedy,
  Oklahoma is out, because Doug Wilford said it was by invitation only[:o)][:o)].  Thanks Speedy and I do have a few stories that even would make you laugh - you know behind the scenes type humour that people people never dream happen on race teams.  Stay warm big guy and warn all my old buddies your going to take over Oklahoma.

Thom,
  Thanks for your input and theology is great area always open for discussion.  I was almost there and will discuss with you when I meet you in person.  This track that you are talking about is it near where the Battle Ground National course?  Just north of Portland.  And most importantly thanks for your prayers.

Ron Carbaugh

RON,...I was thinking about Oklahoma ZinkRanch in October at the ISDT RR,..Speedy------>>>>>>>[:p]

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02

firstturn

Speedy,
  October may be in, but do you think Oklahoma may big enough for you and a Texan?  It would be an Honor to meet you since we do have mutual friends.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Speedy

Speedy,
  October may be in, but do you think Oklahoma may big enough for you and a Texan?  It would be an Honor to meet you since we do have mutual friends.

Ron Carbaugh

DEAL,..Speedy--------->>>>>;)

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03