cap protectors for Sachs cranks and countershaft

Started by john durrill, March 27, 2004, 12:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john durrill

Yes we did Lew,
 Sorry to be so long in answering.
The wife and I celebrated or 36th wedding anniversary this week and I was not allowed to play with my toys for the last few days . chuckle chuckle
You should receive the caps soon or may already have them in hand.
John D.

firstturn

John,
  Congratulations on the Anniversary.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

john durrill

Thank you, thank you kindly Ron,
 We hope to go another 36 years together. Chuckle Chuckle!!!
John D.

don howard

Hi John.  Could you put me down for a set of protector caps for both the counter & crank shafts on the next run you make. Tell me price and shipping will send $ .  thanks Don Howard 71 Steeltanker ISDT.                               doho @ttlc.net

swamp fox

John,
Ditto on the congratulations. I've gone 1/2 as much as you -- 18yrs.  Let Mrs. Durrill know we appreciate her sharing you with us common folks!

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

Lew Mayer

John.Caps came in the mail today. Nice job! With that packing job we can get you a job at UPS. Congratulations on your milestone. Isn't it great to be married to someone who puts up with our hobbies.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

John,
  We have a problem Houston.  I took the Brand New caps over to The Hobby Place where some of the finest MX/Enduro bikes are hidden.  I arrived with two sets and left with one set.  Those are some big boys and they just gave me no choice.  Good news is the are great and Richard Sanders and Capt.Don Schlutz are happy with their new tools.  Thanks John it was a pleasure to help out two of my best friends.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Atlasdelta

John,
I would like a set from the second batch you make.  Any idea when you'll make another batch. I'm in no hurry.
Gary

Gary W. Pendergrass
Gary W. Pendergrass