Early Birthday Present for MetalKfab ?

Started by Don Roth, March 02, 2004, 10:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmx1963

Hey Don, check out your old tank now!  Very happy with the finished product - great to have made a pal in the process :)

Now to get the rest of it finished!

VMX1963
Western Australia
//www.vmxktm.net

Don Roth

Allen,
Gheesh, almost too dern pretty to use!
Beautiful, but where's that penton logo?
Haven't entirely sealed the deal, I hope
that maybe Karl will read this and dust off
that centre-stand-making-jig. (hint, hint)
Again, very nice work!
-don

metalkfab

After almost a whole year of living hell,we are finally getting back into Penton Reproductions.Our business dropped off at the end of last year and as a company we scrambled to get enough work in to keep the doors open.Unfortunatly,the Penton Items were never profitable on their own to make,and when our main business was off we had to stop the repop's.Now our business is on the up-swing and we can again start servicing the POG group.Maybe now I can call back the (4)men I had to lay-off last X-Mas.Sorry for the delay's.

firstturn

Thanks Karl for all you have done for the Penton owners.  Your products are great and without you taking the time there would be a lot of unfinished Pentons.  Many Thanks..........[^]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

crash carden

Hello Karl,I am glad to hear your business is picking up and that you will be able to get back to doing some of the Penton repops [8D]. I have to agree with Ron and I am sure many others will say the same that your parts have made a lot of restoration's possible. I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you have done for all Penton owners. Your parts are top quality and good prices [^]. I hope the best for you and your company in the future. Thanks again and keep up the good work.;)Please keep us posted on any new parts you plan on reproducing. Crash Carden, GO TEAM PENTON!:D

Kip Kern