ISDT Qualifier next month

Started by tlanders, March 14, 2006, 02:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfopete

Teddy,

YES! If I can't make this ride I don't deserve to be a POG'er! Dane is checking my PVL now to see if he can rid it of the Casey Curse[}:)]
I'm going to try a new secret weapon at the qualifier.

Pete Petrick

'01 KTM EXC 520, '74 YZ 250, '86 Honda XR 250, '71 Hodaka 100, '74 SUZUKI TM 400, '73 Penton Jackpiner
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Dennis Jones

Teddy, I wouldn't miss it. My brother Jamie is coming too. I think we are going to bring PV bikes this year.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

tlanders

Dennis, KTMs? Or shouldn't I ask????? My 1984 KTM is the best bike I've ever ridden. I like it better than my 2001 200 EXC KTM. It is AHRMA legal.

Dennis Jones

Teddy my plan is to ride my 77 PENTON GS6. Jamie is going to ride his 79 KTM. It was a 125 but it has a 250 in it now.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

firstturn

Dennis,
  Tell Jamie to take the 125 stickers off the bike.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

Ron, that'll mess with Jamies' race strategy.:)

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Big Lew,
  I think that Jamie can win on just about anything as long as Dennis is doing the wrenching.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dennis Jones

I kinda hate to see little brother ride a PV bike. The only thing that kept him from running off and leaving Tommy V and me at the Reunion Ride on our PV bikes was that he was riding a 4" travel 74 1/2 250 [}:)]

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

firstturn

Dennis,
  Keep those youngsters on those old bikes.  It builds character until they wheelie past you.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

Jamie tricks you into a false sense of security with those 125 stickers and then blows by you. Of course he could blow by me on a 50.
Darn kids.[xx(]

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer