Wanted Penton

Started by wade195, August 17, 2006, 11:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkcrew

Dan, hi, i would be up for a North East get together, i am in New Jersey about 10 miles east of Philly, your area is nice, i was up that way last spring, do you remember stopping by my camp at Mid-Ohio, i had the 4 Pentons, keep me in mind, thanks, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher - 71 Six- Day 125 Steel Tanker, 2- 1972 Six-Days, 73 Six-Day, 74 Six-day, 73 Jackpiner, 74 Mint 400, 76 MC5-400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

thrownchain

Yes I remember, did everything come together like you planned??
How far would you be willing to travel for a get together? It would be nice to have it centrally located so as many people as possible could attend. I was thinking southern Vt. or NH. or maybe in central Ma. That would get the Mainers out of the woods, and you up into the mountains. Any feedback appreciated.
When I drove truck I used to go into Jersey east of Philly, Mannington area. Nice part of the state.   thx    Dan

thrownchain

Hey Doug, check out collectorcarsandbikes.com, they have a Jackpiner there for 799.oo, maybe they'll deal. It's in Texas.

wade195

Thank you sir. I saw this one. Its missing alot I think. Exhaust headlight, air box? Still thinking though. Thank you for looking for me.

Doug

checkcrew

Dan, central Mass. would be fine, it would be a nice change from the sand box of South Jersey, why don't you start a new topic about this and see where it goes, as far as all the Pentons i got all went better than expected and i found a 5th Penton on Sat. and sent it home with a friend that was leaving early, let me know, thanks, Mike

Mike Gallagher - 71 Six- Day 125 Steel Tanker, 2- 1972 Six-Days, 73 Six-Day, 74 Six-day, 73 Jackpiner, 74 Mint 400, 76 MC5-400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Brett

Doug, I am in Goodlettsville and have what is believed to be a 1973 125 that is about 95% complete. Missing right side number plate and countershaft spkt cover. Has Preston Petty fenders. correct magura controls and Bilstein rear shocks. Excellent candidate for a restoration. I keep pushing it to the bottom of my priority list, and it deserves a good home. E-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested and would like to see it.  Brett
If it doesn\\\'t have a motor it\\\'s not a sport, It\\\'s only a game.

wade195

Thank you Brett. Would love to see it. I sent you an email. Thanks to all for the responces.