HELP WANTED for Sachs D AHRMA Rules Change

Started by Knute, September 11, 2006, 01:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryson Williams

Knute, my Data in support of the D model motor is complete "Monark prospective" .  My focus is the issue at hand, not the politics. I did not chastise anyone or their business.  

I did state my feelings and how absurd this whole issue is and how it came to be.    

It is very important for ALL the Trustee's to vote collectively on the merits of this issue.  

Dirk Williams

Knute

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your reply and for clarifying the status of your proposal.  I will e-mail you a copy of my proposal later tonight just so you can see where we're coming from too.

Thanks again,
Kent
TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings

imported_n/a

Quotequote:Originally posted by Bryson Williams

I did not chastise anyone or their business.  

I did state my feelings and how absurd this whole issue is and how it came to be.    

Thanks Dirk.  After knowing you for several years I was surprised that those statements were attached to you.

tlanders

Kent,

I sent a letter to the Rules and Eligibility guys a couple weeks ago. Then at the Black Coal GP in Evansville, IN last weekend, I showed Ron Winget the 6B engine I had there and showed him the minor differences between it and a D engine. He had never seen a Sachs engine up close and personal before and afterwards seemed to appreciate why the D engine should stay in the classic class. If you want me to sign/send anything else, please just email it to me.

Teddy

Knute

Hey Teddy,

Thanks for the help!  You've got mail.

Kent
TEAM PENTOVARNA
Kent Knudson
Kevin Brown
Gary & Toni Roach
James & Adam Giddings

bentrims

Knute,

Groucho Marx used to say " I would never join a club that would have a guy like me for its member" but I will sign onto this. I am pretty sure I still have a Doug Wilford note telling me not to go away from my B motor to a D motor for reliability reasons.
Tom Benolkin

[email protected]

bentrims

Lew Mayer

Tom, you could fly with an A motor.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

bentrims

Thanks Lew!
I did ebay another Sachs a few weeks ago that I may sink into a Rupp RMX roller that has been waitning for a new puff of life. I think I will open a new topic about the RMX since I know nothing about them.
TB