New crf150re big mini....off topic

Started by sixdazed, September 25, 2006, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I want to answer this final exam question correctly........

Within the rules?

Larry P

I would say rule books are made to be proven to be the rules of competition.  I always read the rule books to be sure all the bases were covered. So I will try this again "The person who won, that opererated within the parameters of the words in the rule books, and could withstand a tech inspection, was normally declared the winner."  I never was found operating outside the rules as written and all of my protest were up held on people I had torn down.  Some refused tear down.  Their choice......[8D].

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

Ron,

Hopefully you knew I was just kidding, Brother.  Seems I remember a story of your 100 getting dusted by several bikes and at trophy you told everyone that you would protest all the 100 bikes that were ahead of you the next weekend.  They all got slower somehow and you won the next weekend.  Funny how 25cc less is slower.:)  Now me, I never got torn down and found illegal.  Bill K. did refuse on mine once dodging the bullet?  Darrell Royal football coach at University of Texas once said, "The only thing wrong with recruiting violations is getting caught.":D

Larry P

firstturn

Larry,
  With you and I "it is all in the Family" and thanks for all you have done in, for and continue to do for Sportcycling.  You are a guy who has fought the racing wars for many years...Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh