POGGER in for repairs

Started by Paul Danik, December 19, 2006, 05:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Ted

Speedy - You have enough twist and turns to make a Tilt-A-Whirl look like a piker. Your Hannelore is perfectly safe with me anytime. After high school my mother's house was a dormitory for 27-33 girls from a local business school. I was able to handle those two years trouble free and what I learned about girls has no equal. If you still don't trust me with Hannelore, then I must say there is a weakness on your part.
That Burchard may not make it this year is understandable. He has been here the last six years, which is certainly an accomplishment. Since the two of you have always put on a good show at the final grass track, I'll do my best to step up and try to take his place. Rather than concentrate on me, may I suggest you paddle your own canoe first. Hercules may be strong, but Penton is smarter.
Have you forgotten how underhanded you can be? Just look at the deal you tried to make with Connie, splitting $25,000 with her if she would talk me into selling DAVIE to you for that price. And this was after I turned you down at $15,000.

Tom - Thank you for your support. It means much to me.

Young Ted

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Young Ted

Speedy - You have enough twist and turns to make a Tilt-A-Whirl look like a piker. Your Hannelore is perfectly safe with me anytime. After high school my mother's house was a dormitory for 27-33 girls from a local business school. I was able to handle those two years trouble free and what I learned about girls has no equal. If you still don't trust me with Hannelore, then I must say there is a weakness on your part.
That Burchard may not make it this year is understandable. He has been here the last six years, which is certainly an accomplishment. Since the two of you have always put on a good show at the final grass track, I'll do my best to step up and try to take his place. Rather than concentrate on me, may I suggest you paddle your own canoe first. Hercules may be strong, but Penton is smarter.
Have you forgotten how underhanded you can be? Just look at the deal you tried to make with Connie, splitting $25,000 with her if she would talk me into selling DAVIE to you for that price. And this was after I turned you down at $15,000.

Tom - Thank you for your support. It means much to me.

Young Ted

So Connie told you all about it,..hmmm,.Well then there would be only ONE other way to get it away from you,...Say where are you keeping it usely???:D:D:D

Helmut"Speedy"Clasen
 Ontario Canada
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy
2 x Sachs MC-GS 250-7A
1 x Hercules 350-7A 77
2 x Hercules 250-7A 76
2 x Hercules 250-7A 77
Zuendapp 125 GS 72-73